The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Time Turner said:
Howdy. I've been navel-gazing for a while, and now I'm back. Has anything blown up while I was gone?
GD YOU SONOVAGUN HOW ARE YA BUDDY?!!

Time Turner said:
Howdy. I've been navel-gazing for a while, and now I'm back. Has anything blown up while I was gone?

Who are you?

*processing*

Oh I think I've seen you arond when I first came back to the forums in 2012, and then again for a short while in 2013.

MidnaFreak said:
Time Turner said:

Who are you?

*processing*

Oh I think I've seen you arond when I first came back to the forums in 2012, and then again for a short while in 2013.
I'm pretty sure I haven't been gone for that long...

Time Turner said:

Nah, but everyone died of radiation poisoning.

Welcome back.

A little update - I'll be gone by tomorrow, and unless I find some way of getting Internet at my granddad's house, I won't be back until next Friday!

Take care of Porple, make sure he goes to bed at a reasonable hour, and tell Freakworld to lock up before going offline.

Priam said:
Take care of Porple, make sure he goes to bed at a reasonable hour.
Define reasonable hour. I'm sure me and Porple have different definitions.

Whatever Porple says, make sure he goes to bed at least five hours before then, unless it's any time after midnight, which means you have to send him to bed at least 10 hours before then! Capiche?

Welcome back TT!

Priam said:
A little update - I'll be gone by tomorrow, and unless I find some way of getting Internet at my granddad's house, I won't be back until next Friday!

Take care of Porple, make sure he goes to bed at a reasonable hour, and tell Freakworld to lock up before going offline.
See ya Neptune.

I'm not going to be on for about 24 hours. I realized I am slowly getting way too addicted to this site.

Don't worry, you Awards Mafia players, I'll still be around for the last 24 hrs or so of Day 5 (I think it was Day 5).

See ya! watch me go on in an hour

EDIT: and i'm back already
*sigh* i really am addicted, aren't i

when I go back to school 1 of 2 things will happen

A) I will be busier and less active
B) I will spend more time sitting in class doing nothing and be online more frequently, albeit for shorter periods

Hi! I'm at Band Camp, which means I'll be gone from 7am-9pm every day. I'm so tired that I don't feel like doing much, so even though I might be on for half an hour at night, I'm going to say that I'm going to be inactive for the next week. Once next Sunday comes, I'll be back to being active.

What I mean by inactive is that I probably won't play in Mafia games much and I might end a phase in my game but don't be too hopeful.

Again; sorry for all these leaves; August was a busy month for me but now is the last thing I have to worry about.

Ok guys, from tomorrow I'll be at summer club which starts at 9am and ends at 2:30pm. So I won't be active during those hours until Saturday.

Then on Monday I start school...

Prince Iggy Koopa said:
Ok guys, from tomorrow I'll be at summer club which starts at 9am and ends at 2:30pm. So I won't be active during those hours until Saturday.

Then on Monday I start school...
So does that mean you'll be less active or your going away?

I believe i'd like to say that I have go away for 3 whole weeks. I'll return sometime in september.

Back