The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Made myself a custom siggy sig.

Tomorrow I'm going to Wales until Thursday on a field trip. I should be on early tomorrow to post in 365 thread, but DF has control of it until I come back.

Bet nobody missed me. :P

i'm gonna retire again. holidays are over and my homework situation is looking grim because i put it off too long. this is one of the major ways that i procrasinate and it really eats up lots of my time, so yeah i have to leave again.
sorry gbatoad but i wont be able to play fronk mafia anymore, i know youre having problems getting players already but i just cant keep going

so yeah goodbye everyone and maybe we'll meet again someday

Already pm'd ya, but I still want to wish you good luck again. Good luck Nitwit!

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i'm gonna retire again. holidays are over and my homework situation is looking grim because i put it off too long. this is one of the major ways that i procrasinate and it really eats up lots of my time, so yeah i have to leave again.
sorry gbatoad but i wont be able to play fronk mafia anymore, i know youre having problems getting players already but i just cant keep going

will you stay if i blow up your school

I'm back.Not that anyone cares.

Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:

ill blow up all the schools in australia pls dont go ;-;

Hotaru Tomoe said:

tumblr_lxvmxnlLsF1qganhq.gif

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Ritsu Tainaka said:
Tsumugi Kotobuki said:
ill blow up all the schools in australia pls dont go ;-;

Why not blow up Australia as a whole?
thatd kill nitwit
on a second thought that would kill fanta & crackin…
maybe if we rescue him first then we nuke australia?

I'm back! But I'm not going to make any promises this time. I'll post when I can, and I'm just going to hang around in the shadows for the rest of it.

IcicleRain said:
I'm back! But I'm not going to make any promises this time. I'll post when I can, and I'm just going to hang around in the shadows for the rest of it.

HEY I DONT REMEMBER YOU BUT THATS PROBABLY GOOD I DONT REMEMBER YOU FOR ANYTHING BAD EITHER AND I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP SCREAMING RIGHT NOW

IcicleRain said:
Okay. Don't feel pressured into posting a lot because other users here do, just post when you feel like it. I tend to do the same thing sometimes.

MKGuy said:
Gonna be on vacation until the 25th. See you guys then.

Bye Nysic, have fun.

IcicleRain said:

I think I wasn't there when you left but you're welcomed all the same.

Back