The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

I went to South Australia once for a few hours but I've never been anywhere else outside of Victoria. I'll be going to Queensland for yr11 camp though, so that'll be another to add to my short list.

So I've developed some sort of weird heart issue and now every time I get agitated it feels like someone is putting my heart into a vise.

That in conjunction with the fact that arguments like to pop up here every now and then makes me think that it might not be the healthiest idea to get too involved in anything right now, lest I get acquainted with the feeling of having an imaginary car parked on my chest.

So I might drop in and out of activity until my heart stops being a fucking spoilsport.

Hope you get well, though my heart has randomly been getting sharp pains every so often for a few years now so I don't know whether it'll go away.

welp the side trip to that cabin was cancelled so i'm back earlier than planned

Not too much to say about the trip. I basically spent most of my time at my relative's houses outside in the woods with two adorable and cute as fuck puppies which was waaaaaaay better than being inside. The side trip to le creation museum thing was somewhat interesting even though like over half of it was literally just Bible story exhibits. I also saw Ken Hamster there, however I didn't actually talk to him since there was a fucking huge line. Also I can confirm that Kentucky isn't a "southern" state according to the bojangles-cheerwine-tea qualification(s).

Seadramon said:
So I've developed some sort of weird heart issue and now every time I get agitated it feels like someone is putting my heart into a vise.

That in conjunction with the fact that arguments like to pop up here every now and then makes me think that it might not be the healthiest idea to get too involved in anything right now, lest I get acquainted with the feeling of having an imaginary car parked on my chest.

So I might drop in and out of activity until my heart stops being a *bleep*ing spoilsport.
that's pretty bad, hope you get better soon

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
wb

Seadramon said:

So I might drop in and out of activity until my heart stops being a fucking spoilsport.

Bis dann und bring das nächste Mal gefälligst was zu essen mit!

welp i'm gonna be going back to school tomorrow so i guess it's "so long" for now
but school holidays is in about one and a half weeks or something so i guess i'll probably be back then?
anyway see you all and have fun and all that stuff

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
Also I can confirm that Kentucky isn't a "southern" state according to the bojangles-cheerwine-tea qualification(s).
I knew it!

No wonder they joined the Union in the Civil War.

Turns out I'll have wifi here, so I'll be on almost every day.

School ends today, and a week or two after this, I will be leaving for a week to Japan. After that, I will be going to England for a week too. So those weeks i may not be here.

Okay, you all know I'm not one to talk too much about my personal life on here but...

I got to work and had been on the clock for about 15 minutes or so and got a call from my mom telling me that my grandmother had passed away. So she's coming to my apartment to pick me up and we're going to the funeral home to start making arrangements and all that stuff. I'm not sure how long this will all take and coupled with all the grieving... yeah.

tl;dr: Going away for an indefinite period. Could be a week or more, not sure really. Might pop in every now and then.

Peace.

Rocket '3Koon said:
Okay, you all know I'm not one to talk too much about my personal life on here but...

I got to work and had been on the clock for about 15 minutes or so and got a call from my mom telling me that my grandmother had passed away. So she's coming to my apartment to pick me up and we're going to the funeral home to start making arrangements and all that stuff. I'm not sure how long this will all take and coupled with all the grieving... yeah.

tl;dr: Going away for an indefinite period. Could be a week or more, not sure really. Might pop in every now and then.

Peace.
Losing a close one is always hard. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong, and good luck.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Duskull said:
I'm very sorry to hear that, my condolences.
Quoting a post this way is not the way to do, really.

Magikrazy said:
Will he still be a mod?
I don't see why they would fire him over this; he'll be back eventually.

My grandfather died the day after my last day of high school, so I kinda understand. Good luck with all that.

Okay so it turns out my boss was cool enough to give me the whole week off because of this. So yeah, maybe a little more active than I thought.

And thanks for all the well wishes and stuff. It means a lot.

My condolences, '3K. I've had two grandmothers die, but they were both before I was, like, 10 (one of them before I was born, even), so I can imagine it'd be a hell of a lot worse when you're older than that.

Rocket '3Koon said:

Peace.
Condolences, hope you can pull through this.

My mom's trying to start a schedule for me. Here's what the game time is

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6 hr game time total
6 hr in room total

6 hours may seem like a lot, but compared to my 12+ before, it's a nightmare. Expect a large activity drop until I finally am able to move out, which won't be for a few years.

Back