The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

i remember having a one hour limit for a while, so don't claim that dropping to six is a terrible thing

'course, now i have plenty of time, but that's in part because i'm about to head to college and my parents have finally realized that they can't really control me anymore

my parents used to obsess over how much time I spent playing video games, but nowadays they really don't gaf

see you around, NEX

i still have one day of school left but i've only got like one class (and it's only half the length of a normal class) so i don't have any homework i have to get done so i'm starting my holidays already i guess haha

so yeah i guess i'm back for the next couple of weeks or something

I've decided to go on hiatus. I don't go on this place as much as before, and I will admit I don't feel I fit in here. Goodbye guys!

So a few minutes ago, we got a call from my uncle. My grandmother was in a fatal car accident earlier today and because of this I might not be on as much. I'm not sure if the place I'll be going to has Internet anyway. My mother may stay in Tennessee with my grandfather who is in the hospital right now. This is all happening so suddenly and I'm kinda so shocked that it hasn't even sunk in yet... In any case, I might be taking a hiatus soon, so bye.

Too Bad. Waluigi Time. said:
So a few minutes ago, we got a call from my uncle. My grandmother was in a fatal car accident earlier today and because of this I might not be on as much. I'm not sure if the place I'll be going to has Internet anyway. My mother may stay in Tennessee with my grandfather who is in the hospital right now. This is all happening so suddenly and I'm kinda so shocked that it hasn't even sunk in yet... In any case, I might be taking a hiatus soon, so bye.
Accidents are the worst, take care.

Don't worry. You will get through this tough time. ;)

Xanthium said:
I've decided to go on hiatus. I don't go on this place as much as before, and I will admit I don't feel I fit in here. Goodbye guys!
:(

i'll miss you a lot

i'm really sorry to hear this, i hope you can get through this

until then, take as much time as you need off, and we'll welcome you back with open arms

Xanthium said:

I srsly dont know what to do now...

Probably still playin' TF2 with ya tho ;)))

Take care FTG.

i'm not actually going away but at like 8:00 tomorrow i'm leaving for Georgia (the state) to go to my grandad's house so my internet access will be limited thus I won't be on here that much until sunday or monday

Until Teusday afternoon or so I'll be on a trip, may or may not have access to here.

Back