The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Well, hello Rin! :) It's great to see you've returned, I knew you would.

Did you ever finish writing any songs that you mentioned you were doing when you left back in July?

MCS said:
Did you ever finish writing any songs that you mentioned you were doing when you left back in July?
Yeah, but they don't have music to them. They're mostly romantic songs and the like.

Also, thanks everyone for the welcomes! :)

Lakitulerapide said:
HOLY MOTHER OF JEZUS RIN!!

HOW?
Not an LTQ-ism you see too often.

Welcome back Rin.

You know, thinking back, she did have a good reason to ban me. It was for my safety due to a pedophile on fanfiction.net who migrated to my forum.

Those issues have been resolved though. So I'm back.

This isn't technically leaving, I just might be slightly inactive.

So, in less than 3 hours, I am going to be in the car for at most 7 1/2 hours, at least 6 1/2. I will have no internet access until about 8:30 tonight after I get settled back at nana's house. I will have the week free, but with insanely slow internet connection.

A week later, my cousins will be coming over for Thanksgiving.

3 of them are little kids, and one is my age; The 3 little ones will probably be bugging me and the oldest will probably want to hang out.

So, not technically gone. Just less active.

i just founs out my bro was in a car accident, apparently it's pretty serios and im leaving for the hospital in a few minutes so i'll be gone from for at least two days or more so bye

Nightmare Moon said:
i just founs out my bro was in a car accident, apparently it's pretty serios and im leaving for the hospital in a few minutes so i'll be gone from for at least two days or more so bye

I am really sorry to hear this. Best of luck with your brother.

Nightmare Moon said:
Sorry to hear that, I hope he's alright. We'll see you when you get back, take care.

Len Kagamine said:
Hey guys! I'M ALIVE!! :D

r u sure?
what if u are actually a zombie???
dun dun dun

nah jk welcome back rin we all (or a lot of us at least) missed you

Nightmare Moon said:

sounds bad, hope he'll be ok

Candice said:
Len Kagamine said:
You know, thinking back, she did have a good reason to ban me. It was for my safety due to a pedophile on fanfiction.net who migrated to my forum.

Those issues have been resolved though. So I'm back.
Those people on facfiction.net...they can have issues.

I have an account there, and I can say that's true. There's still a whole bunch of good people there though, thankfully.
Welcome back Rin and see you whenever Shadowshy. Hope your brother survives.

Back