The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Nightmare Moon said:
i just founs out my bro was in a car accident, apparently it's pretty serios and im leaving for the hospital in a few minutes so i'll be gone from for at least two days or more so bye
Sorry to hear this, hope everything goes well.

Wish your brother recovery.

back

he didn't maka it

i'd rather not say anything else right now

That's really sad to hear. My condolences, Shadowshy. I send my sympathy to you and your family.

Nightmare Moon said:
back

he didn't maka it

Oh my God... I had never entered this thread and this is the first thing I see. I'm so sorry to hear that... I understand the pain because a cousin of mine died in a car accident six years ago, but a brother must be worse... My thoughts are with you and your family, I hope you find the strength you need to go through this situation.

Nightmare Moon said:
back

he didn't maka it

Extremely sorry to hear this saddening news and hope your family has the strength to pull through this.

Nightmare Moon said:
back

he didn't maka it

I haven't lost a family member before so I can't say I know how it feels, but I send my sympathy to you and your family. Hopefully you can all pull through okay.

Nightmare Moon said:
back

he didn't maka it

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that, buddy. It's never easy losing someone you love. I hope you'll be able to pull through ok.

well after a rather stressful week im back.

Good for now i suppose.

Zae said:

Good for now i suppose.
Welcome back!

Remember me? It's Rin, the one who got back early from being banned till 2017!

Len Kagamine said:
Zae said:

Good for now i suppose.
Welcome back!

Remember me? It's Rin, the one who got back early from being banned till 2017!

yeah i remember you, that chick that loves vocaloids.

Although i thought you just left due to family stuff though...

I know it was technically double posting even though I deleted my post. But I have a reason for it.

So, I think I might be leaving again. If I do, it's probably going to be permanent.
I know you guys say I've improved, and right know I agree. But I've noticed the last time(s) I left, I was better. Then it just started going downhill. It seems too true to me that it may happen again.
The weird thing is, I seem to do better on forums and stuff that have more of my main interests.
So, I think I might go crawl back into my hole and retire to Smule once again. I have reasons for it;
A) I'm now used to the format on there better.
B) Most of my friends there are closer to my age. The oldest one that I frequently talk to is 15. The rest are 11-14, where my age averages.
C) My friends on there don't, seemingly to me, correct me for little mistakes on here.
D) My friends actually like to roleplay too, so I can roleplay with people I know.
E) Most of them either like Vocaloid, anime, or both. Some of my friends introduced me to new animes.
F) I can actually sing and some people say I sound kind of like a lower-pitched Len, and say I sing really good. And I can sing Vocaloid songs.
Therefore, that's probably where I'm going to be from now on. I'll still lurk on my own forum, but as it's dead, I probably won't bother doing that very often.
So, this is probably goodbye, even though I just recently came back.

Sayōnara,

~Rin Kagamine

God Shadowshy I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, we're always here if you need anything.

Back