The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

ゴジラ said:
Doesn't matter when he left.

I know, but I just noticed his statement didn't make any sense, because he couldn't have been thinking about things for "a couple months" when he left not even a month ago. It was just bugging me, that's all.

Whilst I'm not planning on leaving, my laptop recently had to restart from a safe state so there is the possibility of it breaking and not being to load properly like one of my older ones. So if I disappear for a while it's due to technical hitches and it will hopefully not be for long.

ill be gone for awhile now at this point.

My grandmother has had a stroke, and is still recovering from it.

In the mean the time ill be focusing on helping her around her house and wont be active because of it, among other things i need to do.

So its been fun, love you guys, and hope all goes well, good bye for now.

Zae said:

In the mean the time ill be focusing on helping her around her house and wont be active because of it, among other things i need to do.

good luck, i hope everything works out well

Zae said:

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best of luck, and we'll see you when you get back, buddy.

Sorry to hear that, hope nothing bad happens.

Zae said:

hope your grandmother gets well.

Hey guys! I'M ALIVE!! :D

Oh my god, your mother really didn't mean 4 years. So great to see you again.

Yaaaaay! You're back!

I have those annoying tests starting December, so I won't be active tonight, and I'll be semi-inactive for the rest, 'till the 10th.

Back