The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Aegislash said:
Drift said:
My brother keeps making socks and I don't want to get into any further trouble so it might be best to just drop everything.
You wouldn't get in trouble for your brother's actions; you shouldn't just quit because of what he's doing. Just tell him to stop so you won't get involved.
I probably am, since we share an IP.

Anyways, I didn't say that I'm just going to leave now, but I just might if it gets too bad. So for the moment, I'm staying.

Drift said:
Aegislash said:
Drift said:
My brother keeps making socks and I don't want to get into any further trouble so it might be best to just drop everything.
You wouldn't get in trouble for your brother's actions; you shouldn't just quit because of what he's doing. Just tell him to stop so you won't get involved.

Anyways, I didn't say that I'm just going to leave now, but I just might if it gets too bad. So for the moment, I'm staying.
Well I'm sure the staff would believe you, so you really still have nothing to worry about.

Aegislash said:
Drift said:
Aegislash said:

Well I'm sure the staff would believe you, so you really still have nothing to worry about.
Problem is, staff doesn't know for sure if it is true. This still is the Internet, realize that, no matter how much we want to trust each other.

^what he said.
My brother usually gets home before I do (like yesterday, when he made said account), so there's really nothing I can do to help it.

anyways, I'll probably just leave the wiki, not the entire community.

i basically retired from the Mario wiki a while back

i tried returning sometime last year, but that didn't go to well

i'm still active over at userpedia, but that's cause being a Sysop means everything to me there

anyways, sucks that you're leaving the wiki, drift, but as long as you don't leave everywhere, that's fine by me

While I like both the wiki and forum, I wouldn't want to be forced off either.

We need a welcome back party.

IMMEDIATELY

Reversinator said:
All right, I've had a couple of months to clear my mind and think about stuff. Let me see how things work out for a bit.
Great to see back mate. Sorry if what happened in Rocker's really pissed you off.
Kimberly Hart said:
We need a welcome back party.

IMMEDIATELY
i agree

Reversinator said:
All right, I've had a couple of months to clear my mind and think about stuff. Let me see how things work out for a bit.

It hasn't even been a month since you left, though...

Welcome back, nonetheless, glad you thought about it a bit

Reversinator said:
MCS said:
Reversinator said:

It hasn't even been a month since you left, though...
I left early in September. We're in November now.
you left october 10th

Welcome back, GD.

Back