The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Cinnamon Pi said:
I'm going away tomorrow. But I'm coming back two days after that. During that time, I probably won't be able to come here that much, but I'll see if I can get some time here every day. Most notably, I'll be popping in to see how the Mafia games I'm currently playing are going on and stuff like that. And I might find my way into chat once per day, but don't expect much of that.
I got my returning date wrong. I'm returning the day after I leave, not two days after I leave.

Father Gandalf said:
Guys i know i said i was leaving the forum..but to be honest i dont really want to leave you guys,i enjoy it here and i realised that
Welcome back buddy! ;D

Father Gandalf said:
Guys i know i said i was leaving the forum..but to be honest i dont really want to leave you guys,i enjoy it here and i realised that

You came back! *extreme hug*

I'm glad that SM25 didn't exit, he's like my best friend in this forum lol. Second to Rin Kagamine and PTR.

Father Gandalf said:

I had a feeling you weren't gone forever. Like I say to everyone - The forums are addictive. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Anyway, welcome back, we missed you for the 4 days you were gone. :)

Santagast the Merry said:
Father Gandalf said:

I had a feeling you weren't gone forever. Like I say to everyone - The forums are addictive. Don't forget, you're here forever.

Anyway, welcome back, we missed you for the 4 days you were gone. :)

Well im flattered :)

MCS said:
That's the problem with the internet, it's addictive. We'll be lucky if we're away from this place before we're 50 years old.

That is so true. Hell, think of all the users that said they were leaving but didn't: BMB, Shoey, LN1, NintendoQueen...

I've rarely actually seen someone really leave and stick to their word, but most of the time, the ones that do leave do it unannounced.

Father Gandalf said:

and my statement rings true once again

MCS said:
That is so true. Hell, think of all the users that said they were leaving but didn't: BMB, Shoey, LN1, NintendoQueen...

I've rarely actually seen someone really leave and stick to their word, but most of the time, the ones that do leave do it unannounced.

LeftyGreenMario....

Father Gandalf said:
Welcome back you may join all of us who have retired at the ex-retired table

MCS said:
MCS said:
That's the problem with the internet, it's addictive. We'll be lucky if we're away from this place before we're 50 years old.

Father Gandalf said:

and my statement rings true once again

Indeed it is true haha

Rienzi Melville Johnston said:
Father Gandalf said:
Welcome back you may join all of us who have retired at the ex-retired table

Boy that does sound good

MCS said:

*CoughCoughSupremoCoughCough*

New Year Baby Luigi said:
MCS said:

LeftyGreenMario....

Note I said "rarely". There have been rare occasions of someone actually sticking to their word, but Supremo and LGM are the only instances I can remember of that (although Supremo did come back here in May of this year for like a few days, but then left again).

Okay then, I changed my plans.
Instead of taking a big break, I decided to limit myself from Mindless Junk, and calm down a little.

Again, sorry for the trouble I caused over there.

Welcome back Yami! :D

Well hello again, comrades...

I've come back to this to officially announce that...

I'll be fully active again thanks to the Wii UI got for Christmas! :D

Back