The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Hey guys, I'm kind of getting pain near my Appendix and if it continues there's a small chance I may need to go to the hospital.

If that's the case it hopefully won't be long.

So if I suddenly vanish that'll most likely be the case. :/

If I leave, see you guys when I get back... :)

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Hey guys, I'm kind of getting pain near my Appendix and if it continues there's a small chance I may need to go to the hospital.

I hope your injury is not too serious. Hopefully it's just some growing pains.

WB Mason! ;D

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Wow really,thats a bit weird.. :-\

Yeah, she really needs to know that people care about her and that we like her. She continues to dwell on the negativity and hate that she receives though, and it's keeping her away.

Good luck!

MCS said:
Lately she's been telling me on Steam how she feels like nobody talks to her on here and she feels she doesn't fit in here on the forums, so she's probably going to go inactive again.

I do not appreciate you just telling people stuff I tell you in messages. And for the record, I am not gone again. I come on once in awhile. My status is set to "invisible".

I don't mean to point fingers, but Nabber was the one that said you were gone in the first place. If he didn't mention it at all, I wouldn't have told them. And I wanted to prove to you that people here like you and want you to stay.

MCS said:
I don't mean to point fingers, but Nabber was the one that said you were gone in the first place. If he didn't mention it at all, I wouldn't have told them.
Yep blaming other people when all Nabber said was she was gone

Hi NintendoQueen if you're staying.

It sucks you feel that way. There are lots of people who would love to talk to you. :)

I shall be you in your absence
Illu_KEI_Vocaloid_Hatsune_Miku-img4.jpg

Octoberry said:
MCS said:
I don't mean to point fingers, but Nabber was the one that said you were gone in the first place. If he didn't mention it at all, I wouldn't have told them.
Yep blaming other people when all Nabber said was she was gone

well of course blaming others is the key to success for most people!

Rin this sounds like something serious, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Serious Neptune mode.

Radagast the Brown said:

Rin this sounds like something serious, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Serious Neptune mode.

atleast you're not in serious uranus mode.

But rin really, go see a doctor, that sounds pretty god awful.

Probably just a regular cramp, I used to think I was having appendix pain all the time, but if it's serious, hope you get better.

Well it's not hurting at this moment, but it keeps hurting off/on.

I was alone late last night so the only way I could is via 911.

But I just need to keep an eye on it.

Thanks guys! :)

If you feel that it's only pains, then that's your choice. If the pain increases badly, and you feel yourself getting extremely dizzy, tell someone. You may need your appendix removed.

My mom actually had her's removed.

That's probably why she said to keep an eye on it.

I was at the good food show today so haven't been onlin and am mobile at the mo. So I might not be able to update things until tommorow. Sorry.

Phantom L said:
I was at the good food show today so haven't been onlin and am mobile at the mo. So I might not be able to update things until tommorow. Sorry.

Aight, see you when you can.

Sorry its late. I saw some noteworthy people today like the Hairy Bikers, James Martin, James from this years Great British Bake Off (who is adorable and makes choux pastry bicycles >w<.) and the Andy guy who is on stuff like newsround or Blue Peter who hosted the masterchef stand. I ate and bought LOTS of food as well.

Back