The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

NSY said:
Guess I'm back from my ban. Just you notice you guys, this is my only way of talking about things I like at home and having it taken away from me for a month was quite hard but I dissevered it. I understand the rules and I shall apologise for the harassment of Smasher (I was actually trying to be friends with him but it didn't turn out great) and creating horrible threads for attention which was very silly. If you guys see me doing it again please just tell me stop and I will apologise and stop.

After doing this it kinda makes me feel that I can't be successful member of the community but from now on I shall continue to be a member of the Super Mario Wiki community and I shall be proud to be.

Welcome home.

NSY said:
Guess I'm back from my ban. Just you notice you guys, this is my only way of talking about things I like at home and having it taken away from me for a month was quite hard but I dissevered it. I understand the rules and I shall apologise for the harassment of Smasher (I was actually trying to be friends with him but it didn't turn out great) and creating horrible threads for attention which was very silly. If you guys see me doing it again please just tell me stop and I will apologise and stop.

After doing this it kinda makes me feel that I can't be successful member of the community but from now on I shall continue to be a member of the Super Mario Wiki community and I shall be proud to be.

Welcome back

I'm back, I was banned... Again.

I'm awfully sorry for what I've done, and I mean it this time.

Miracle Matter said:
I'm back, I was banned... Again.

I'm awfully sorry for what I've done, and I mean it this time.
what did you do?

I don't remember.

also welcome back NSY I hope you learned from the unavoidable shit that has befallen on you. :/

Miracle Matter said:
Well, you could have checked the Ban log while I wasn't here.
welll thinking of your behavior I would assume that you flamed yet again.

I'm trying to accept NSY's apology but all that "You took the only thing I liked away from me" and "oh well no one will ever like me again" thing is making it hard to do that.

Nabber said:
I'm trying to accept NSY's apology but all that "You took the only thing I liked away from me" and "oh well no one will ever like me again" thing is making it hard to do that.

Did he really say that?

Being banned does not make you a bad user forever. Many people here have been banned and have improved and gotten quite popular.

Pidgey said:
Nabber said:
Being banned does not make you a bad user forever. Many people here have been banned and have improved and gotten quite popular.
I was banned on chat once. Now, look at those stars of mine.
Pi if you say one more word I will fuck you up.

</falsehostility>

glad you're excited.

(psst should probably get back on topic or drop the current one)

Nabber said:
Such as... What's his name again? Scarecrow?

Now back on topic: WB NSY and IS, now I can read more stuff or whatever

Welcome back IceShadow and NSY!

Be good this time! ;)

PS Call me Rin now.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Nabber said:
Such as... What's his name again? Scarecrow?

Him, Tabuu, Aiko, KP Shadow, etc

Back