The Official "I'm going away/coming back!" Thread

Okay, it's getting worse so I'm going to have my mom get me checked out.

Shoey take my place!

Welp, I'm apparently staying.

I'm just getting the flu so I'll just be in Internet land.

Edit: Welcome back PTR!

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Welp, I'm apparently staying.

I'm just getting the flu so I'll just be in Internet land.

Edit: Welcome back PTR!
still taking your place
MMDmodel_SakineMeiko_Kio.jpeg

I'm not Meiko though. But okay, you can.

I've come back today ive been gone for a day,i havent been feeling well i still feel shit now but i'll be okay and hopefully i'll be back at school on monday

Why attend School? To prevent from being a street cleaner, or something like that?
Besides, not going to School dismotivates me from doing anything useful, in order to reach my goal.

I don't say cleaners don't go to School, I say, being a street cleaner is most likely a job you could get, without having a certified diploma.
And I assume you just do it to earn some extra cash, instead of cleaning as your permanent job.

I'm secure in it, and I earn over $700 for around 33 hours of work a week, so I'm pretty happy with it. Plus, working at the country's second largest shopping centre is no small credential.

although you're right, I'm studying nursing next year which I hope to be my permanent job, but if that falls through cleaning is always there to last

Crocodile Dippy said:
I'm secure in it, and I earn over $700 for around 33 hours of work a week, so I'm pretty happy with it. Plus, working at the country's second largest shopping centre is no small credential.

although you're right, I'm studying nursing next year which I hope to be my permanent job, but if that falls through cleaning is always there to last
STREET CLEANING IS AWESOME IF IT PAYS THAT MUCH

Welcome back SM25 :)

Not bad, Dippy, you must be the richest cleaner I know of.

Someone change the name of this thread to "The Official Cleaning thread"

Or alternatively we could just stop talking about cleaning and get back on topic

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
We gotta leave this thread until someone leaves/comes back

I vote for going to mindless junk

Bye everyone who is leaving this thread.

Radagast the Brown said:

Or alternatively we could just stop talking about cleaning and get back on topic
oh shut up, it was only a few posts. Conversations are rarely so rigid; they flow, move into other territories even if for only a short time, so don't get butthurt just because one thread goes off the rails for a little while.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:

oh shut up, it was only a few posts. Conversations are rarely so rigid; they flow, move into other territories even if for only a short time, so don't get butthurt just because one thread goes off the rails for a little while.

Ten posts is hardly a "few" posts. I've been told off for fewer before. Let's just stop talking about how much we earn at our jobs and then arguing in your defence about "why we should keep talking about this stuff" and keep on topic, 'mkay?

Guess I'm back from my ban. Just you notice you guys, this is my only way of talking about things I like at home and having it taken away from me for a month was quite hard but I dissevered it. I understand the rules and I shall apologise for the harassment of Smasher (I was actually trying to be friends with him but it didn't turn out great) and creating horrible threads for attention which was very silly. If you guys see me doing it again please just tell me stop and I will apologise and stop.

After doing this it kinda makes me feel that I can't be successful member of the community but from now on I shall continue to be a member of the Super Mario Wiki community and I shall be proud to be.

Well at least it sounds like you understand your faults at least, although I doubt everybody so don't mind me.

Making topics for attention however is very bad and will almost result in a fatal reaction, but as I say. It's not the mistake you make, it's how you learn from it.

Also welcome back, hope everything is alright, and stay well!

Back