The worst video game ever?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Never heard of E.T., so I don't know what it's all about. ???
E.T., obviously based off the movie, the game is basically you control this deformed brown sprite that is uppose to be E.T., but it looks like a piece of crap. In the beginning of the game, the mother ship drops you on a green plain with darker green shaded ovals and basically you are suppose to avoid those and multiple other obstacles (once you fall in a ditch, forget it, just restart the console), some obstacles can attack you and are faster then you and you can't attack back. The catch is that instead of a health system, E.T.'s health is seconds, in the beginning of the game on the top of the screen (and possibly the only thing on the HUD) is 9999 seconds, now you're suppose to beat the game before time runs out and you can't refill the seconds or save the game, and in addition to that every time E.T. moves the seconds will go by faster.

SimAnimals. No matter what I did to help them, the animals still got angry.

Fawfulfury65 said:
WaluigiWare said:
Come on, people. The Pac-Man port for the Atari makes E.T. look like a great game.
They're both horrible. At least from what I've heard.
Yes they are both horrible; E.T. for my reason and Pacman because they don't look like their arcade versions, the pac-dots are squares, and the sprites flicker

I can't even play Pac-Man Atari. The minute I started playing it, everything is flashing and flickering around and I'm all, "WTF?" and next thing I know, I'm dead.

At least E.T. is playable, and beatable.

Probably an awful game because you can get seizures from all that flickering and flashing

Think there should've been a poll concerning the most mentioned games?

Oh god, Superman 64. My friend got that game and I remember watching him completely unable to solve the first maze. Those controls looked horrendous and I kept asking if he could even control Superman.

I asked him about it a few years back before we moved to a different state, and he said that he burned it with his dad's lighter.

The worst game ever would be Spyro Enter the Dragonfly. Even though the game itself was decent, it had really long loading times and it also suffered from graphic anomalies from time to time.

Alisbet said:
The worst game ever would be Spyro Enter the Dragonfly. Even though the game itself was decent, it had really long loading times and it also suffered from graphic anomalies from time to time.

Yeah, because bad graphics definitely make a game bad, right? It doesn't sound like a really bad game just because of graphics and loading times.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Alisbet said:

Yeah, because bad graphics definitely make a game bad, right? It doesn't sound like a really bad game just because of graphics and loading times.
Ovbiously never heard of a videogame so bad, it caused a video game crash and a huge landfill to be filled with this certain game. Or glitchy controls and terrible green fog. Or Hotel Mario.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Alisbet said:

Obviously never heard of a video game so bad, it caused a video game crash and a huge landfill to be filled with this certain game. Or glitchy controls and terrible green fog. Or Hotel Mario.
Exactly. If you say the game itself is decent, you're already setting yourself up for argument.

Villain11 said:
SMS had terrible ratings, but I liked it.
Super Mario Strikers or Super Mario Sunshine (if you were referring to Strikers then it is known as MSF)

Almost 100% Villain11 meant Super Mario Sunshine, because that was known for pretty bad ratings.

I loved it, however.

Back