The worst video game ever?

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Deutschland said:
Sophie Wood said:
Pong was the very first video game so you can't say it was horrible if it was the only

Same for Pokemon RBY. Those PKMN games were the best (and only) at their time.

No, Pong was THE first video game. No other video game exists before it. And I don't know how old it is, so it cannot be as complex as Pokemon. I think Pong was the bomb wayyyy back then.

What I mean is: Red, Blue and Yellow were the first Pokemon games, so they obviously have many flaws compared to current Pokemon games.

Deutschland said:
Deutschland said:
Sophie Wood said:
Pong was the very first video game so you can't say it was horrible if it was the only

No, Pong was THE first video game. No other video game exists before it. And I don't know how old it is, so it cannot be as complex as Pokemon. I think Pong was the bomb wayyyy back then.

What I mean is: Red, Blue and Yellow were the first Pokemon games, so they obviously have many flaws compared to current Pokemon games.
How about glitches.

It's not the game's fault if it hasn't aged well but at the same time it's no excuse for being lame. Like Pong is.

PokemonMaster said:
Deutschland said:
Deutschland said:
Sophie Wood said:

How about glitches.
Nah, Red, Blue, and Yellow are the best. Just because it is older doesn't mean it is most flawed. SMB is one of the first Mario games, yet some people think it is the best game ever made.

I think I've decided that Mario Party 8 is the worst Mario game, next to the first two Mario Tennis games and Mario vs. DK.

Sophie Wood said:

Doesn't change the fact it was horrible.

If you don't like a game you don't like a game, no need to make excuses for it.

Although there were some other games in that era anyway, so a little inaccurate there. :p

Nah, Red, Blue, and Yellow are the best. Just because it is older doesn't mean it is most flawed. SMB is one of the first Mario games, yet some people think it is the best game ever made.

Personally I found rby to be pretty horrid. Mainly due to horrible battle sprites, cries that could shatter glass towers, and probably the worst ost to befall the gbc era.

Luckily though, GSC fixed a lot of that or all of it, rather.

Back