The worst video game ever?

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Almost 100% Villain11 meant Super Mario Sunshine, because that was known for pretty bad ratings.

I loved it, however.
Yes, and I liked it too, the concept was a little weird, but it was cool.

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Almost 100% Villain11 meant Super Mario Sunshine, because that was known for pretty bad ratings.

I loved it, however.
I loved it for its cut scenes but the camera control is bad but that didn't really get in the way

Arthur said:
Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:

I loved it, however.
I loved it for its cut scenes but the camera control is bad but that didn't really get in the way

I love this game!!!

Oh wait, no I don't, I hate it!

No, I love it! No, hate it!

I don't know!!!

PokemonMaster said:
ANY SONIC GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Sonic Adventure Battle 2 :/

Big Rigs over the road racing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

PokemonMaster said:
ANY SONIC GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you kidding me?! Sonic is a fantastic series and you just can't accept anything other than Nintendo is awesome. Well, Nintendo is awesome, Sega is awesome, Xbox is awesome, Atari is awesome, Playstation is awesome, all mainstream game companies are awesome.

Lemme guess-your only Sonic game is Sonic '06 or any console game after that, right?

Math Blaster. It's made for 5 year olds and it took me two years to get the horrible game music out of my head.

Okay, the worst REAL video game for me is Pong. I don't like Ping Pong or Donkey Pong either.

PokemonMaster said:
I had a copy of Sonic Heroes on PS2 and I got another copy because it's that good. I mean, you've got to sort of like at least ONE Sonic game. (I don't exactly like that much Sonic games anyway)

Don't doublepost, btw.

I'd say Superman 64.

Worst one I own is probably Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer for DS.

SKmarioman said:
Okay, the worst REAL video game for me is Pong. I don't like Ping Pong or Donkey Pong either.
What do you expect? The game is probably over 38 years old. It's amazing for a game from the early 1970s.

PokemonMaster said:
I suppose you'd rather play something from the Wii's legendary ocean of shovelware?

Lario said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Big Rigs over the road racing!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

At least in that game the laws of physics barely exist, so it's fun...
I know but gravity is basically the only law of physics that still stands.

And I thought E.T was the worst game. At least E.T has some kind of challenge, unlike Big Rigs. Racing stationary AIs is very hard.

You're WINNER !

Fawfulfury65 said:
And I thought E.T was the worst game. At least E.T has some kind of challenge, unlike Big Rigs. Racing stationary AIs is very hard.

You're WINNER !
Best. Game...EVER!
(That game was voted worst game of 2003 on gamespot and the trophy was the "You're winner" trophy :P )

Even racing stationary AIs in Mario Kart sounds extremely boring.

Big Rigs sounds like the most funnest (intended grammar error) video game of the most funnest games of the millenium!

Did you know Mario being called Mario is just a typo.

Really, he was supposed to be called Mrs. Princess Girly Cute Teddy Bear, but Nintendo got a couple of letters wrong and didn't notice.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) because it is so hard!

Back