The worst video game ever?

Ultramariologan said:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) because it is so hard!
No
Go back a page and click on the link in my post.
Watch the video and realize you're wrong

Ultramariologan said:
That doesn't mean it's a bad game.

PokemonMaster said:
クッパJr. said:
PokemonMaster said:
ANY SONIC GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose you'd rather play something from the Wii's legendary ocean of shovelware?

Absolutely no!
Exactly. Now go play some Sonic games.

For me? Well, maybe Monster Trucks DS because there are only basic freaking tracks! Mountains, Desert, Swamp, and River. Only 4 tracks(about). DYK? Last post was 2 am in Alaska(where I live, just please don't nuke it :D).

KoopaTroop said:
For me? Well, maybe Monster Trucks DS because there are only basic freaking tracks! Mountains, Desert, Swamp, and River. Only 4 tracks(about). DYK? Last post was 2 am in Alaska(where I live, just please don't nuke it :D).
Big Rigs has four tracks, but only 1 works!
(BTW I'm at 7000 feet right now)

When I was five I had this stupid Powerpuff Girls game for Game Boy Color starring Blossom (who will always be my least favorite PPG). It was horrible.

Britain said:
Ultramariologan said:

PokemonMaster said:
クッパJr. said:
PokemonMaster said:
ANY SONIC GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose you'd rather play something from the Wii's legendary ocean of shovelware?

Absolutely no!

Go play some Sonic games. I beat 2 Sonic games already.

QuizmoManiac said:
Ultramariologan said:
No
Go back a page and click on the link in my post.
Watch the video and realize you're wrong

For me it is hard.

Ultramariologan said:
Britain said:
Ultramariologan said:

PokemonMaster said:
クッパJr. said:
PokemonMaster said:

Absolutely no!

Go play some Sonic games. I beat 2 Sonic games already.
I really don't think Sonic's that great either. Most of the time I find myself randomly running left or right, letting all of the obstacles move me where I need to go. You go so fast in those games that you don't know what you're coming up to. But I do like the original Sonic game.

Sonic Adventure Battle 2 was beast, though. I also had fun with my sister in the multiplayer mode (basically making Eggman lose on purpose)

You can't say that the Sonic games are bad if you've never played Sonic 3 + Sonic and Knuckles. I personally think that game is better than Mario 2 (American version).

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Sonic Adventure Battle 2 was beast, though. I also had fun with my sister in the multiplayer mode (basically making Eggman lose on purpose)

I liked Sonic Adventure DX the best, because I liked it when you get to be Super Sonic. Some of the missions (like #53) are challenging, though.

Sonic Adventure was better than Sonic Adventure 2 IMO, but SA2 is still a fantastic game. They should make a third game in the Adventure series.

I whole-heartedly agree.

Sonic Adventure 2 also has the best multiplayer of the Sonic series, in my opinion.

They'd fuck it up. I have no faith in any dev to handle any of my old favorites.

Herr Shyguy said:
They'd fuck it up. I have no faith in any dev to handle any of my old favorites.
Yeah, that could be a problem. They might find a way to do that. I hope the whole Sonic series isn't doomed forever.

Britain said:
Sonic Adventure was better than Sonic Adventure 2 IMO, but SA2 is still a fantastic game. They should make a third game in the Adventure series.

I was thinking about that too. SA2 took me forever to finish (the A Ranks).

SA2B was the only game featuring Sonic I played, and I mostly have E ranks, but it's still a heck lot of fun. This game basically made me respect Sonic a little more.

I would really like a 3rd Sonic Adventure, as long as it's good.

Gamefreak75 said:
I whole-heartedly agree.

Sonic Adventure 2 also has the best multiplayer of the Sonic series, in my opinion.
Hell yes.

Finally, a game that I can play easily with my dad.

Britain said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I whole-heartedly agree.

Hell yes.

I can finally play with my dad now that I have Super Mario Sluggers

QuizmoManiac said:
Britain said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I whole-heartedly agree.

Hell yes.

No Mario Super Sluggers in Europe. :(

Britain said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Britain said:
Gamefreak75 said:
I whole-heartedly agree.

Hell yes.

No Mario Super Sluggers in Europe. :(
That's too bad, I wonder why?

Back