Post screenshots of your desktop.

i looked at mariowiki and found this art was way larger than my screen adn then boom, wallpaper get.
23.png
ive noticed a trend with myself, plenty of warm wallpapers with orange(its not my fav color either). i guess it kinda helps since i live in russia and it tends to be cold?

Mashabely said:
ive noticed a trend with myself, plenty of warm wallpapers with orange(its not my fav color either). i guess it kinda helps since i live in russia and it tends to be cold?

that might be it lol

When I was 12 and nearly 13, my computer broke due to my ADHD or something (which I think may have worsened) and when I had it fixed and Windows was re-installed, my computer's desktop picture had to be solid black with the text "This copy of Windows is not genuine" (I swear, I'M NOT A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!! Screw Piracy!)

I was stuck with that for a year and a half until my Dad used one of the registration codes he still had, so I could have a desktop picture. At first it was of one of those Elsagate videos where the Paw Patrol dies, then it was Zootopia inflation (as a joke), but then I changed it to this.

DXq6BaMWAAAGXMt.jpg

Yes, that's a Barbie Video Game Hero screenshot. I love that movie, and you should watch it.

Mine is the MAR10 Day calendar wallpaper. I’d post it here, but if I did, Nintendo would fine me, empty my point jars for My Nintendo, ban me from Nintendo Network, delete my Course World levels, or some other severe punishment because I’d be making a 50-point reward available for none.

Unless it is in the form of a monetized YouTube video or a fan game, I seriously doubt they would care. Most of the screenshots that I've been posting are of wallpapers that I got from My Nintendo and Nintendo newsletters.

9yd2AeI.jpg

This is also my phone wallpaper. I like to have calming images in contrast to my usually cluttered desktop. The folder in the top-right is for when my desktop starts to overflow and I just shove a bunch of stuff in there.

Yeah I usually put someone dead or dying in my pictures. Was even tempted to put a dead or dying Yoshi or Wario in the background.

desktop.png

oh i havent posted in this thread in ages
25.png

seems like i wont be freed from the smo wallpaper trap any time soon

Back