Worse TV Series Eva

Me too, That weird dog scare me.

I would say that Transformer: Energon was bad, the cel-shadding style mixed with conventional 2D background and character was ugly and confusing, they had to throw-in an horribly annoying human sidekick and the whole storyline was overall very weak. Not exactly bad, but very dissapointing. Beast Machine seem to be on the crappy side, too.

the wosrt show we all know. I've put it in a cage so it won't attack us. It is:

Code:
Barney

Max2 said:

Code:
Barney
No, Bearney is worse. I mean fusing my sister with Barney had scary results.

But you guys always forget...

HIP HOP HARRY!

This is :blush: ing, but I kind of like that show Hip Hop Harry, but I think the only reason why was 'cuz one of my classmates was in it

I saw the one episode of Beast Wars Neo ever officially dubbed... Optimus' ("Big Convoy") voice sounded unbelievably crappy; also, despite having Beast Wars in the title, I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the actual show.

The Legend of Zelda was pretty bad, what with the "Well excuuuuse me princess!" and other things, like Ganon's characterization and upside-down Triforces, which shouldn't really be called that, since there was only two of them.

Sir Grodus said:
I saw the one episode of Beast Wars Neo ever officially dubbed... Optimus' ("Big Convoy") voice sounded unbelievably crappy; also, despite having Beast Wars in the title, I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with the actual show

I'm pretty sure Beast War Neo never got translated, maybe you ran in a fandub. Anyway, it can't get worse than Beast Machine. They made Optimus an hippy and Megatron Hitler-Bot and genrally make everyone else shallow in comparison of theirs Beast War selves. And don't get me started on "ZOMG! ORGANIC CYBERTRON!!!" thing.

Max2 said:

Code:
Barney

I think I may have started a craze :eek: .

I've never seen Barney. But I think it sucks, seeing what everyone else said.

Hey HM, have you seen the video for Jurassic Park? A dinosaur rips Barney's head off in it...

Yup.

Code:
 __        __
/  \______/  \
|   |I WAS|   |
|   |EATEN|   |
|   |ALIVE|   |
|   |IN   |   |
|   |JURAS|   |
|   |PARK |   |

Please, don"t spam. There's Off-Topic for that kind of thing.

Dragon Booster may be the worst thing I laid my eyes upon.

Dragon Booster is the bottom pile of TV mediocrity, none show can go under it.

Never heard of that show, so you may be right. But Dragon Booster is still crap. Althought Beyblade is worse (THe french dub, atleast.)

Gofer said:
Never heard of that show, so you may be right. But Dragon Booster is still crap. Althought Beyblade is worse (THe french dub, atleast.)

Look it up then

I am a lazy bum, duh.

Edit: Oh yeah... Teletoon is advertising it here. It do look lame.

Back