Worse TV Series Eva

Thank you. Most tell me I'm an ignorant retard.

Seriously, I watched FIVE anime shows. All were bad. KACHING!

3dejong said:
Bo bo-bo bo bo bo-bo-bo whatever is a really, really weird anime.

It is supposed to be. It is intended as a parody of action anime.

As for bad shows, most of Nickolodeon (particularly Danny Phantom, Fairly Oddparents and Jimmy Neutron) and Cartoon Network (particularly Ed, Edd, and Eddy), Sonic X (US dub) and Sonic Underground.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
Gofer said:

I like Budh, he's a good leader.

The spelling mistake there initially made me think you meant "Buddha". :lol: Anyway, I support Bush, too. I don't get why so many people dislike him...
Weird...that you don't know...he lead America(meh country)into war with Iraq & he's not letting soldiers come home.

Worst Shows:

1.Avatar

2.JN

3.Ben10

4.Meh Gym Partner

5.Pucca

All I can think of...I'll edit when I think of more

1. Wulin Warriors (got cancelled after the first two episdodes. It really sucked that bad.

2. Spongebob

3. Dragon Ball GT (Dragon Ball Z was good, but GT is just plain awful.

4. Pokemon (I like the games, but the anime sucks major ***)

5. Bobobobo (It sucks.)

King Boo said:
1. Wulin Warriors (got cancelled after the first two episdodes. It really sucked that bad.

2. Spongebob

3. Dragon Ball GT (Dragon Ball Z was good, but GT is just plain awful.

4. Pokemon (I like the games, but the anime sucks major ***)

5. Bobobobo (It sucks.)

all of those shows suck excepy spongebob. Spongebob rules!!!! If my friend at school heard about you thinking sponebob sucks he'd murder you...... probably

The first two seasons were awesome....

...but the third one sucked. I can't say I agree with this opinion since I never watched this supposely awful third season.

Glowsquid said:
The first two seasons were awesome....

...but the third one sucked. I can't say I agree with this opinion since I never watched this supposely awful third season.

Of what?

Back