Worse TV Series Eva

King Boo said:
1. Wulin Warriors (got cancelled after the first two episdodes. It really sucked that bad.

2. Spongebob

3. Dragon Ball GT (Dragon Ball Z was good, but GT is just plain awful.

4. Pokemon (I like the games, but the anime sucks major ***)

5. Bobobobo (It sucks.)
I never heard of . 3. and 5.srsly.

there are a show named "el show secreto" in spanish, I don't know how is called on your country, but I supose it name is "the secret show", just see their comercials and you know that is bad

maledict said:
there are a show named "el show secreto" in spanish, I don't know how is called on your country, but I supose it name is "the secret show", just see their comercials and you know that is bad
judging by teh name its something bad.

Naruto
Inuyasha.

That's all I have to say. How either of them have so many fantards is beyond me. :|

Maka said:
Naruto
Inuyasha.

That's all I have to say. How either of them have so many fantards is beyond me. :|

Inyuasha is epic win though D:

Naruto is to emotinal to be a kids show. (MY 900th POST)

Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Emotional? Trust me, Naruto isn't "Emotional".
Anyway, Naruto is one of the best shows/comics evah.
Far better then any crap the US has.

Naruto isn't emotional, it's just dramatic.

Oh lawd. That's terrible to say, given that the animation isn't very good, nor can kishimoto write his way out of a paper bag.

You need to open your mind out of the japanophile mindset that anything japan is good, soley because it is japanese, and that anything american is bad, soley because it is american.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Oh lawd. That's terrible to say, given that the animation isn't very good, nor can kishimoto write his way out of a paper bag.

You need to open your mind out of the japanophile mindset that anything japan is good, soley because it is japanese, and that anything american is bad, soley because it is american.

That is in no way how I think.
If it was, I'd be dissing Avatar. :3
And, if it was, I wouldn't be eating american food, and hearing american music...

But even then it's in anime style. I'll change that from American things to American television. >_>

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

That is in no way how I think.
If it was, I'd be dissing Avatar. :3
And, if it was, I wouldn't be eating american food, and hearing american music...

But even then it's in anime style. I'll change that from American things to American television. >_>

...There are a few goof US TV shows, however, almost all anime ownz almost all US shows. However, US cartoons are usually no where near as good as Anime.

lulz see right thurr. I'd actually say that a large majority of both Us and Jpn animation sucks outright. And that there are a few very good ones, about the same amount.

Sturgeon's Law :90% of everything is crap, Anime is no exception

Glowsquid said:

D=

Moogle said:
Glowsquid said:

D=
Close your mouth, young man... person... organism.

Do we have a thread for worst movies eva?

Bob, God, and the Devil.

That show was so freakin' weird...

Back