Worse TV Series Eva

Great Gonzo said:
spngebob is retarded....

Someone with a brain!!! (I mean: Someone else who thinks SpongeBob's retarded!!! I've hated that show since the commercials were first shown!!!) I hate reality shows on MTV and VH1... Where's the music?!!? That's what those channels were made for!!! MUSIC!!!!!! Not some dumb dating/"real world" crap/so called reality shows!!!

Two people with brains! Huttah!

kappa16 said:
Great Gonzo said:
spngebob is retarded....

Someone with a brain!!! (I mean: Someone else who thinks SpongeBob's retarded!!! I've hated that show since the commercials were first shown!!!) I hate reality shows on MTV and VH1... Where's the music?!!? That's what those channels were made for!!! MUSIC!!!!!! Not some dumb dating/"real world" crap/so called reality shows!!!

bad show, pretty much everything on nick....(except Fairly Odd parents :P)

YAY!!!! FOP!!!! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WhACK FAIRY GODPARENTS*WHACKWHACKWHACK*!

I hate 4kids, :x . They ruin One Piece, and they make Ussop sound like a sissy, I mean, COME ON! His voice sounds so much better and more 8) in the Japanese version (see a One Piece video on Youtube for proof and compare both versions of an episode with each other). I really like One Piece, but 4kids ruined it! Did you know that Luffy's english voice is played by a girl? (no offense to girls), but COME ON! Luffy's a boy, for crying out loud! :evil:

Super Mario Bros. Super Show is a disgrace to Mario, Toad's voice kind of sounds weird in it.

Beanbean said:
I hate 4kids, :x . They ruin One Piece, and they make Ussop sound like a sissy, I mean, COME ON! His voice sounds so much better and more 8) in the Japanese version (see a One Piece video on Youtube for proof and compare both versions of an episode with each other). I really like One Piece, but 4kids ruined it! Did you know that Luffy's english voice is played by a girl? (no offense to girls), but COME ON! Luffy's a boy, for crying out loud! :evil:

Super Mario Bros. Super Show is a disgrace to Mario, Toad's voice kind of sounds weird in it.
[/quote]

Tommy Pickels was played by a girl.

I think the same girl who played Tommy Pickles(and later, his brother Dil...) also played Hip and Hop Koopa on the Super Mario cartoons... (I'm not EXACTLY sure, though... Tara Strong, I think that's her name...)

kappa16 said:
I think the same girl who played Tommy Pickles(and later, his brother Dil...) also played Hip and Hop Koopa on the Super Mario cartoons... (I'm not EXACTLY sure, though... Tara Strong, I think that's her name...)

Strong plays quite a lot of cartoon characters. Timmy Turner, Bubbles, and Raven as well, according to her IMdB profile.

Cartoon Network has been getting a lot of dumb series lately....

And My Gym Partners A Monkey isn't that good. And Class of 3000. And...

That Mega Man Nt warrior show was incredibly stupid, maybe that was the french dub.

isyou said:
Beanbean said:

Tommy Pickels was played by a girl.
Still, besides the voice acting, they overdub the show, as if it were for a five-year old. If they didn't do it that way, it would be much more popular in the US.

The only shows I'll watch on Cartoon Network are: "Courage The Cowardly Dog", "Ed, Edd, n' Eddy", and the only anime that ever interested me on Adult Swim... They cancelled the showing because they supposedly lost the licensing to the anime... (Me, I think it was just on too late at nite for people to even know what it was... First it was on at 1am then they took it off air for 6 months, then put it back on at 4:30am, then Adult Swim never put it back on the air again... My poor anime, gone forever!!! :( :( :( )

Anime is evil and must be stomped out. Your anime was only the first that my army of Peachycakes clones/sockpuppets have been destroying all over the world. Soon American cartoons, except for that videogame anime, will totally prevail. Hahaha. Cheese.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Anime is evil and must be stomped out. Your anime was only the first that my army of Peachycakes clones/sockpuppets have been destroying all over the world. Soon American cartoons, except for that videogame anime, will totally prevail. Hahaha. Cheese.

Well then, let me just say this: Half of the video games you play are made in Japan... Some of which are almost Anime-based... If you start destroying Animes on TV, you'll also be destroying video games in the process when it comes right down to it... Then what will you do with your days?

kappa16 said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Well then, let me just say this: Half of the video games you play are made in Japan... Some of which are almost Anime-based... If you start destroying Animes on TV, you'll also be destroying video games in the process when it comes right down to it... Then what will you do with your days?

Me?! Playing anime-BASED video games?! Haha. Sure, some video games I play have anime based on them (note that I have already spared "that videogame anime"), but I wouldn't be caught dead playing an anime-based video game. I do, however, realize that Japanese-made video games count as anime (or so I think...), but I hope to only destroy anime cartoons. Cheese.

None the less, you destroying Anime is basically the same as destroying video games...

Not ALL Anime/Manga is bad.... FURUBA FTW!!!

Back