Worse TV Series Eva

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
The Woest Series I've ever seen is...Hamtaro...no action and just plain dull. What do you guys (and girls) think is the worst TV series ever!
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Probably some sort of creepy stereotypical anime not based on a video game. Considering that I'm scared of that sort of show, I can't name a specific one...
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darcy%27s_Wild_Life

Nuff said.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Gofer said:
Oh yes, that stink like George W. Bush pant.
Are you anti-bush?
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU BUSH HATERS MUST DIE!

...Well, I can live with you guys. I just don't understand...
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
Gofer said:
I like Budh, he's a good leader.
The spelling mistake there initially made me think you meant "Buddha". :lol: Anyway, I support Bush, too. I don't get why so many people dislike him...
oops fixed that mistake, I like him. I full support him (execpt the fact he was the GM of the Texass Rangers.)
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
YellowYoshi398 said:
Yeah, sorry for pointing out the mistake; I just couldn't resist. Who are the Texas Rangers?
Major League Baseball Team, I like the Houston Astros (rivals :twisted: )

Actually thanks for pointing that out, it did look like buddha :lol:
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.
very...
 

Max2

King Bowser
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.
and It's well... Does his Butt HAVE to appear EVERY STINKIN' EPISODE?!?!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Max2 said:
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.
and It's well... Does his Butt HAVE to appear EVERY STINKIN' EPISODE?!?!
They try to add humor by doing that- I dont care for that show much either...

And, besides darcys wild life, I also hate EVERY show on Discovery Kids.

And I also hate class of 3000

And the super mario bros super show

And meerkat manor
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
isyou said:
Max2 said:
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.
and It's well... Does his Butt HAVE to appear EVERY STINKIN' EPISODE?!?!
They try to add humor by doing that- I dont care for that show much either...

And, besides darcys wild life, I also hate EVERY show on Discovery Kids.

And I also hate class of 3000

And the super mario bros super show

And meerkat manor

any Mario shows/cartoon are terrible a disgrace to Mario...
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
You kiddin'?! Here's my list of FAVORITE shows, one to ten, first two embarrassing, NO MISTAKES:

1. Arthur ( :blush: )

2. Curious George ( :blush: :blush: )

3. The Super Mario Brothers Super Show

4. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

5. Super Mario World

6. The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
YellowYoshi398 said:
You kiddin'?! Here's my list of FAVORITE shows, one to ten, first two embarrassing, NO MISTAKES:

1. Arthur ( :blush: )

2. Curious George ( :blush: :blush: )

3. The Super Mario Brothers Super Show

4. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

5. Super Mario World

6. The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3

Are you serious?
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
You kiddin'?! Here's my list of FAVORITE shows, one to ten, first two embarrassing, NO MISTAKES:

1. Arthur ( :blush: )

2. Curious George ( :blush: :blush: )

3. The Super Mario Brothers Super Show

4. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

5. Super Mario World

6. The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3

Are you serious?
Yes. Very serious. As you can see, I've got a soft spot for education/cheesy cartoons.
 

Xzelion

Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant...
Retired Wiki Staff
YellowYoshi398 said:
Great Gonzo said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
You kiddin'?! Here's my list of FAVORITE shows, one to ten, first two embarrassing, NO MISTAKES:

1. Arthur ( :blush: )

2. Curious George ( :blush: :blush: )

3. The Super Mario Brothers Super Show

4. The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

5. Super Mario World

6. The Adventures of Super Mario Brothers 3

Are you serious?
Yes. Very serious. As you can see, I've got a soft spot for education/cheesy cartoons.
Oh well you are honest :D
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Yep. The saddest thing is that the most educational show there is probably the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. BOOKS CAN TAKE U 2 FARAWAY LANDZ TAILS!
 
Top