BIG BOWL OF SAUERKRAUT!

DId I say that out loud?

Smiddle said:
3dejong said:
AAAAAAAAAA....

BIG BOWL OF SAUERKRAUT!

DId I say that out loud?

Oh, you big fanboy.
Soon, you're moving to Albuquerque, eh? You know the place.

Riding across America backwards blindfolded on a segway!

What?

Other Bad Shows = Every Cartoon (cept Gundam and Ruroni...and ronin Warriors)

-my gym partner is a monkey:since I saw the comercials it was a.... and that character showing his dirty butt every time
-robo-boy: very boring
-squirrel boy (I don't know what is called in the US): the same as the first one
-pixcodelix: bad animation, characters (and ugly), boring, a theme music of ..................
-camp of lazlo: retarded characters, no sense, etc

maledict said:
-my gym partner is a monkey:since I saw the comercials it was a.... and that character showing his dirty butt every time
-robo-boy: very boring
-squirrel boy (I don't know what is called in the US): the same as the first one
-pixcodelix: bad animation, characters (and ugly), boring, a theme music of ..................
-camp of lazlo: retarded characters, no sense, etc

TTLY

Alright, this is a definite...

My least favorite TV shows:
Lost
Dora the Explorer
Bob the Builder
Bachelor
Bachelorette
American Idol
The Legend of Zelda Show
ALL the new shows on Cartoon Network (they're stamping out all the good ones!)
Dragonball Z
A ton of anime (though I do like both the original Pokemon, the original Digimon, and the Kirby show)
Fear Factor
Tutanking (?)
A ton of other reality shows
Greys Anatomy
Desperate House Wives

ALL THOSE SUCK!

Dreyfus2006 said:

Lost
Dora the Explorer
Bob the Builder
Bachelor
Bachelorette
American Idol
The Legend of Zelda Show
Dragonball Z
A ton of anime (though I do like both the original Pokemon, the original Digimon, and the Kirby show)
Fear Factor
Tutanking (?)
Greys Anatomy
Desperate House Wives

ALL THOSE SUCK!

YA RLY i used to like Lost but its too confusing.

Dreyfus2006 said:

Lost
Dora the Explorer
Bob the Builder
Bachelor
Bachelorette
American Idol
The Legend of Zelda Show
Dragonball Z
Fear Factor
Tutanking (?)
Greys Anatomy
Desperate House Wives

ALL THOSE SUCK!

Dora the Explorer is pretty good... FOR A KID'S SHOW! :shifty:

...Anyway, I agree with you that most anime is bad... Though Kirby was indeed good and the Great Mission to Save Princess Peach was TTLY FTW.

Dreyfus2006 said:

Lost
Dora the Explorer
Bob the Builder
Bachelor
Bachelorette
American Idol
The Legend of Zelda Show
Dragonball Z
Fear Factor
Tutanking (?)
Greys Anatomy
Desperate House Wives

ALL THOSE SUCK!

I wonder how come the stupidist reality shows have so many fans around my age.I know a channel with some of the stupidist shows ever,and I know alot of people who like those shows.

Dora and Bob give me nightmares... *shudder* They should be X-Rated... XD

I wanna totally throw out that everyone says Inuyahsa is DBZ for girls. Yeah.

One of the best animes was Tenchi Muyo, but Cartoon Network always messes up dont they? Looking at the list, they own the majority of today's worst shows.

Worst show ever:I don't even remember its name anymore it was so bad.

Then nothing left watch but evil channel (which also has an evil plan and alot of very unentertaining shows.

Lazytown is the most disturbing show aimed at a pre-bubert audience, the puppet guys look like demented freak.

The villain of LazyTown always struck me as funny... On the other hand, the other people were...annoying, to say the least. >_>

TV Land and Nickolodeon are fine channels in my opinion. And so is the Discovery Channel. Discovery Science (later renamed to Science Channel) and Animal Planet are also good, even though suddenly the Science Channel isn't available... Boomerang is the best channel out of them all, but cable doesn't get it and our location in a forest would mess up a dish satellite whatever. But that's kinda off topic.

Yeah, now-adays Cartoon Network has a ton of garbage. Before it didn't... I used to enjoy watching Looney Tunes, Tex Avery, Tom & Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Freakazoid, a whole bunch of great stuff. But one by one, they've all been being replaced with trashy, Americanized (and I'm from the US, so that's saying something) garbage that is only funny 1/4 of the time instead of all the time. I had my last straw with Cartoon Network when they cancelled Looney Tunes. I'll never forgive them for that. -_-

As Told By Genger was so bad it almost completly bored me to death from wathing it and why is because: 1 is the show's ugliness,2 is it's for girls,3 is it lacks all of teh good stuff.Next is like every reality show,then real life shws,then some of the old Nick cartoons and the latest shows on Cartoon Network.

Lario said:
As Told By Genger was so bad it almost completly bored me to death from wathing it and why is because: 1 is the show's ugliness,2 is it's for girls,3 is it lacks all of teh good stuff.Next is like every reality show,then real life shws,then some of the old Nick cartoons and the latest shows on Cartoon Network.

You are so like me. :shock:

Dry Bones said:
Lario said:

Sorry,but 1 word:Guy Bones's name LoL!

Lario said:
Dry Bones said:
Lario said:

Sorry,but 1 word:Guy Bones's name LoL!

Whos Guy Bones?

Dreyfus2006 said:
The villain of LazyTown always struck me as funny... On the other hand, the other people were...annoying, to say the least. >_>

TV Land and Nickolodeon are fine channels in my opinion. And so is the Discovery Channel. Discovery Science (later renamed to Science Channel) and Animal Planet are also good, even though suddenly the Science Channel isn't available... Boomerang is the best channel out of them all, but cable doesn't get it and our location in a forest would mess up a dish satellite whatever. But that's kinda off topic.

Yeah, now-adays Cartoon Network has a ton of garbage. Before it didn't... I used to enjoy watching Looney Tunes, Tex Avery, Tom & Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, the Flintstones, the Jetsons, Freakazoid, a whole bunch of great stuff. But one by one, they've all been being replaced with trashy, Americanized (and I'm from the US, so that's saying something) garbage that is only funny 1/4 of the time instead of all the time. I had my last straw with Cartoon Network when they cancelled Looney Tunes. I'll never forgive them for that. -_-

Anmyways,Loony Tunes became Americanized over teh years,you forgot about what happened 2 Nick and Disney 2.

Teh simpsons...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

The Simpsons. My phobia...

M-E-H. MEH.

One crappy show I remmember was "Gunievre Jones", it was about some chick that discover she is the reincarnation of some princess and she fight some evil fairy with some cliché name. The plot was retarded, the acting bad and they played the same stupid flashback sequence every episodes.

The Simpsons... Meh, it not as funny as it uised to be, but it's not one of the worst show, either.

Back