Worse TV Series Eva

I watch youtube mostly.

Weird Al made a song. A tribute to all bad TV shows. It's called I Can't Watch This, a parody of MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This.

hmm... tough one. Most PBS shows are ACTUALLY kinda watchable (A.K.A: I don't feel like killing myself while watching them with my sis) but Maya and Miguel sucks terribly. The list of the 5 worst shows ever:

1. Phil of the Future (dont get me started on this)
2.Maya & Miguel (ugh...)
3.Postcars from Buster(Too.... educational...... cant breathe...)
4.The Bachelor (to quote Playboy "imagine that, he chose the blond with the big tits")
5.Whatever dumb reality show is the big thing as of now...

Great Gonzo said:
isyou said:
Max2 said:
Gofer said:
Back on topic. I would add My Gym partner a's monkey.They try too hard to make the animal look human and the result is... disturbing.

and It's well... Does his Butt HAVE to appear EVERY STINKIN' EPISODE?!?!

They try to add humor by doing that- I dont care for that show much either...

And, besides darcys wild life, I also hate EVERY show on Discovery Kids.

And I also hate class of 3000

And the super mario bros super show

And meerkat manor

any Mario shows/cartoon are terrible a disgrace to Mario...

Bah, for people like me who grew up in that time, they were a magical work of art. In retrospect, sure, they're way off the games, but I still love 'em just because they're Mario cartoons. I'd love to see a new one, in fact. The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is my favorite show. Ever.

But on the topic itself, I barely watch much TV these days, but almost all cartoons today are a sham compared to what I grew up with. Though that may just be the current generation having a different sense of humor.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Smiddle said:
Weird Al made a song. A tribute to all bad TV shows. It's called I Can't Watch This, a parody of MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This.

Weird Al is stupid.

Smiddle said:
Dare to be stupid!
Well, at least he makes money of it...
By the way, "Dare To Be Stupid" is a song. It's a style parody of Devo.

I think that many of the worlds cyrrent shows have this problem: They try way too hard to be funny. I miss Teen Titans....

only cartoons. UFO Files is pretty cool.

New show-to-be-cancelled. IHL Fight Night. What a bunch of wusses....

I would add that Wayside show, unfunny random joke and awful animation.

Wayside school? I have read the books that inspired the cartoons they were good..... they screwed up the cartoon? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I dislike Sonic SatAM. Its theme song pwned, and it's my main source for background theft, but video game-based shows should stick to the games.

meh...

All shows that 4kids run. They used to be good, but 4kids ruined them.

*destroys 4kids*

*almost destroys Internet by accident :blush: *

spngebob is retarded....

Back