What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Twister.

I just wanted to stroll down memory lane andI watched it again, it never gets old.

Mary Poppins Returns

A good sequel to the original 1964 Disney classic. Though, I have to admit that for the scene inside the bowl, I thought they were going to use CGI instead of 2D animation for the non-live action characters! Still, very entertaining and enjoyable!

Endgame, what else would I have watched anyways.

I'm not going to say my thoughts, they have been said better before anyways.

Roy Mustang said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
The Kid Who Would Be King

Man...haven't seen a movie this good in years.

Are you being sarcastic or is it actually good? If the latter I might have to see it
No, it's actually good. Not my favorite of all time, but it's up there. Better than watching yet another Disney cringe musical, that's for sure.

Aladdin(2019)

Up to par with the original! Still good though!

Really? I might have to go see it if it's actually good but seeing as I am a huge fan of the original Aladdin film I might not be able to enjoy it.

Ah It's okay you probably will like I did. It's the Disney movie live action remake that's the most similar to its counterpart.

It does have some pretty specific details that are similar to the original, actually.

I liked that. Although I do prefer animated over live action, but I guess the sultan looks better that way. And a handful of other characters too, probably.

John Wick Chapter 3: ParaBellum.

With friends. Movie got a bit... spicy in some areas but you know, it was nice.

The Secret Life of Pets 2

A good sequel to the original 2016 movie! Some parts, however, were very sad.

Back