Princess Peach Showtime

It already did, on Paramount+!
Paramount+_with_Showtime_logo.svg.png

I'm getting a little more tempted to buy it but still not completely sure. I doubt it would be among my favorites if I did play it. I don't plan on pre-ordering as I often do but I'll see if it does go down well when it comes out.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll buy it. I don't like Peach's voice in some transformations. I'd rather wait for The Thousand Year Door.

I don't think I'll buy it. I don't like Peach's voice in some transformations. I'd rather wait for The Thousand Year Door.
Yohane the Parhelion: Numazu in the Mirage is what I'm waiting for, even though it comes out a month before Princess Peach Showtime.

ok so like do we actually know what this game even is yet? (besides very gay based on peach's outfits because wew am i right my fellow dykes)

it's so weird to me, the game comes out next month and we still only have a super vague idea of the gameplay and don't even know who the developers are yet.

or maybe i'm just dumb and missed a huge info drop about this game or something lol

ok so like do we actually know what this game even is yet? (besides very gay based on peach's outfits because wew am i right my fellow dykes)

it's so weird to me, the game comes out next month and we still only have a super vague idea of the gameplay and don't even know who the developers are yet.

or maybe i'm just dumb and missed a huge info drop about this game or something lol
Yeah I'm still in the dark about anything gameplay-related. By what little footage they've shown though, I'd assume it's some kind of action game

With the new costumes being revealed, I am more tempted to give this game a chance (even though Numazu in the Mirage comes first). I believe the first trailer did establish basic gameplay without using any of the costumes (swinging the ribbon around), but looks like there are vast differences between each costume.

I'm still patiently waiting until the official "details trailer" finally surfaces for this upcoming game. Although I'm impressed for the most part in what has been shared so far, I'm just curious to know how we're able to get through the gameplay process itself to meet the objective.

Yeah, I'm still a huge fan of Princess Peach herself and that's a big factor in my wanting this game, but I still want to know what I have to prepare to get into. 🤣

Not knowing too many detailes yet, my major question is whether the transformations work like power-ups in SMB titles. Like,we know Peach mostly acts as a specific character in its respective scene. So can Mermaid Peach also fight in a kitchen or a dojo?

Last edited:
I think the game looks cute, and I like when Nintendo gives side characters their own games, but from the little gameplay I've seen I'm worried that the game will be too simple and slow paced for my tastes. I still haven't seen enough to have a good measure yet.

I don't think this game looks very good, but that's fine, it's clearly for a different audience. I'll save my money for TTYD.

Not knowing too many detailes yet, my major question is whether the transformations work like power-ups in SMB titles. Like,we know Peach mostly acts as a specific character in its respective scene. So can Mermaid Peach also fight in a kitchen or a dojo?
I really think for the most part, the critical "powerup" in question is mostly for the respective "stage" in question. My assumption is when during gameplay when a certain situation warrants said transformation to be called on to really resolve the situation at hand, that's where that special platform comes in.

I really think for the most part, the critical "powerup" in question is mostly for the respective "stage" in question. My assumption is when during gameplay when a certain situation warrants said transformation to be called on to really resolve the situation at hand, that's where that special platform comes in.

If they want to go with puzzle game route, they can try to make Peach have to do different transformations in a row to solve a complicated mystery.

My concern is if all you can do is playing one transform for each stage only, the whole game would be very linear and you don't get a second play value.

Peach's voice though 😫, I just can't, no! I am NOT liking what they are doing to Peach since the movie.

Honestly it just seems to be a game aimed towards younger kids (especially with the whole 'only two face buttons are used' thing), which is totally fine, of course but I think I'll wait for reviews to see if it's Kirby-level of 'aimed towards younger kids' or not.

Back