Princess Peach Showtime

What does that mean exactly?
You use one face button to jump and another face button to perform an action.

Of course doesn't mean the game will be bad, but those are pretty simple controls.

peach fans when voice direction

princess peach is acting her roles so she changes the inflection of her voice to match. traditional peach is still there, listen to patisserie peach.
@Veneer thank you for clarifying, I just realized that a bit ago.

I think I should get this game. I've been thinking about it today and I need to play it. I'm just so intrigued!

Update: I pre-ordered it! It should arrive on the day it releases.

Last edited:
I will confess that I made the decision to pre-order since I've become more interested the more content I've seen if it, even though I seriously doubt it will be as good as Numazu in the Mirage. Some of the preview videos I've seen say it's not necessarily a difficult game but I do like playing relaxing games once in a while (of course for excitement, I'd play something like Kingdom Hearts or NEO: The World Ends With You).

I'm probably going to wait for a while before getting this game. I'm planning to get Mario RPG and Mario vs Donkey Kong soon, so I don't think I need another switch game yet. Plus, I can't even really tell what kind of game it is.

@Whittle There's a demo now? I'll wait until the full game releases. I want my entire experience to feel fresh.
Well there's a "download demo" thing on the website if you wanna try it.

Off topic but I really like how Nintendo releases demos for a lot of their games. Not every company does demos anymore but it really helps me decide on what games to get. There are some series I've only gotten into because one of their games had a demo (like twewy).

Two observations:
1. Wow the framerate during Peach's magical girl transformation sequences (you can't change my mind that's what they are) is really bad lol

2. I missed the second hidden treasure or whatever in the swordfighter stage

TFW when I still don't have a Nintendo Switch console yet and seeing the recently posted overview video is making me 😭 because said game is still right up my alley.

For sure this game itself is way up there on my target list when it's time.

My thoughts:

The music is really good!
The Theets are cute, but the noises they make are annoying.
Stella is adorable.
Some of the sparkles are really easy to miss if you don't look around every corner of the levels and don't do perfectly in the minigames. It took me a few tries just to get the second level done with all sparkles in one go.
The Swordfighting transformation is cool, but Patissiere is hit-and-miss. I thought I would really like it, but the cookie minigame is easy to mess up if you mash B too fast. The cake decorations in the second minigame take a while to appear, so sometimes you have to give the Theets an incomplete one just to finish in time.
There's this Theet in the lobby that gives you a heart charm with three extra hit points, but the game isn't too difficult, so you won't even need it.
The graphics look nice, and I have a feeling that Good-Feel could be one of the developers.

I wouldn't normally be one to buy a game of this type, but I will admit that it looks very promising. I might just have to pick it up sometime!

I don't think I'll get it. Looks cool but I don't like Peach's voice. I know I said that a ton of times already but I just don't like it. Or I could always put it on mute. The music for Patisserie Peach is really good.

I don't think I'll get it. Looks cool but I don't like Peach's voice. I know I said that a ton of times already but I just don't like it. Or I could always put it on mute. The music for Patisserie Peach is really good.
She appears to have her usual voice in her normal form, it's just when she transforms her voice changes.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with Peach's voice. Like a lot of people are saying, she's just changing her pitch for each of the transformations. It could just be me, but your complaints seem a little nitpicky. It's still the same VA, you'll get used to it after a while even if it sounds off at first.

I played the demo recently, ironically on Ryujinx in fact.

I think it was great, and I have pre-ordered the game. Grape's appearance genuinely had me very excited as it was an epic scene but I guess it was slightly underwhelming that we don't see her very much or know much about her beyond what we already knew from the initial trailer. The gameplay was generally very good, although I agree with @Patissiere Peach that the cookie section was not so good. I'm surprised the controls scheme is so simple but I don't think that's necessarily bad.

I still absolutely love Swordfighter Peach and the very gay vibes

I'm glad that following from Wonder, we're seeing more original NPCs again, this time the Theets who I think are fairly cute.

I never actually found all the sparkles.

The graphics and music are both good.

Screenshot_2024-03-07_21-56-34.png

I think I will give this game a try if it comes out on Switch 2 or play it if Switch 2 is backwards compatible with the Switch.

Nintendo is making creative games again yipeeeee! I like how the ribbon makes people happy and the ways it interacts with the environment. I really hope they expand the interactions further through the game.

Beware, everyone! The spoilers are coming! Turn off your notifications! Save yourselves from having your experiences ruined!
*turns on notifications*

Honestly if I do get this game it'll be at a later date, so I'm not gonna take the time to avoid spoilers

Back