Warioware: Move It!

1687989656747.png

where's charles martinet? is he safe? is he alright?

don't mind me repeating a joke i told on twitter, i think the direct just had a wario soundalike whilst they record voicelines for martinet?? i'm not sure but whoever that was at the middle part (0:33), i can't tell if it was martinet or not

I Imagine there was a microgame in 9-Volt's stage where you throw cappy at something or one that's from Smooth Moves.

The poses for this game look so weird and awkward to pull off! Also this might be the first game where we see Wario's new VA. I wonder who it will be?

After looking at the artworks, it's not often that you see Ashley outside of her comfort zone. But I suppose her typical outfit is not meant for tropical environments.

I find it hard to be excited for this when we just got a WarioWare two years prior. I don't know, even though it's got motion controls and a new location, it just feels like "same shit, different control scheme". I really want to see WarioWare do something new rather than just microgames over and over again.

Microgames are the series' bread and butter, don't get me wrong, but at this point the bread has gone stale and the butter has curdled.

Last edited:
I'm not denouncing the whole WarioWare franchise as whole, it's wacky and has a lot of unique characters. I enjoyed the demo for Get it Together. However, I would like to see WarioWare evolve from just being a minigame collection and do something more. Like, a rhythm game like Rhythm Heaven or maybe a platformer where we play as the WarioWare crew?

Innovation must come from a genuine idea and not by force, people are expecting microgames from Warioware, nearly the whole series is microgames, trying to steer away from what it's known for can cause massive backlash.
People also want Rhythm Heaven to come back, so having A Warioware Rhythm game with knowledge that they both have same teams is going to cause an upset, same with the Warioware platformer with Wario Land being sidelined so long
Change has to happen naturally, you can't change something for the sake of changing things

Personally I just don't see how a gamer that is not a hardcore WarioWare fan would buy this if they already have Get it Together. It just doesn't seem like they objectively improved the game over Get it Together and haven't really justified making another game outside of adding more completely average content and a new gimmick.

It's a sequel to one of the most beloved Warioware games that plays completely different than Get It Together, it's like saying you don't need to get Metriod Prime Remastered if you already bought Metroid Dread

Personally I just don't see how a gamer that is not a hardcore WarioWare fan would buy this if they already have Get it Together. It just doesn't seem like they objectively improved the game over Get it Together and haven't really justified making another game outside of adding more completely average content and a new gimmick.
smooth moves is one of the best wii games ong and im so happy that's the inspiration for this new one

This game seems awesome, and might help some people (like me) lose some weight just playing, as it requires full-body movement.
{EDIT} "What do I look like? Some kind of microbiologist?" Also, Kevin Afgani (I hope that's right) has taken over ALL of Martinet's old roles, including completely voice-acting Wario in the cutscenes!

Back