the official "u did it" thread

Alan Jackson Fan said:
I managed to lose some weight, I am overweight, those pounds aren't easy to shave off.

I have lived through that myself.

Good luck shavin' them pounds off. I know it’s hard. I found out the hard way.

I went fishing for the first time, I caught a carp at the time, though storms forced me to stop early.

I went back on a ketogenic diet on May 27th and I've already lost 14 pounds. Probably mostly water weight but I've had good results with this diet in the past and I'm excited that I'll be trimming down again.

I accepted a request to be in a choir at the local church.

attended my first day at my first job
adultification complete

Had my last GCSE exam today, and now have to wait for my results. Aiming high!

I'm beginning to learn how to drive! Unfortunately driving school is out of my family's budget.

YEEEESSSSS!

Sorry for the excitement there, but, it is very hard for me to contain my contentment right now... I GRADUATED FROM GRADE NINE! Finally! This year is actually over and all of this study was worth it! Man you have no idea how happy I am! True, I could have done better than 13.2 average over 20, but damn, that was way better than everything I actually did during this school year!

Finally managed to get bureaucrat access to Princess Peach Wiki. I also finally managed to clean it up and give it a fresh coat of paint.
I deleted all the junk pages and some of the junk photos. There is still some more stuff to do.
I have to fix some stuff on there.
https://princesspeach.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Peach_Wiki

I made a makeshift charger for my Wii U gamepad, it is stronger than your ordinary charger.

I have established a Peach subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/PeachToadstool/

Peach fans, please check it out.

I found out more about my family tree, it turns out I have three biological grandfathers, one on my mother's side and two on my father's side. When I found that out I knew it was unique.

fantanoice said:
KPH2293 said:
This is my first post from my brand-new desktop I got yesterday. :)
Oo, what are the speccies?

It's a Dell, all-in-one. Wireless mouse and keyboard. I could go in to specifics. It's been years since I've had my own desktop, so I'm quite excited to have it. :D

I fixed my Corrin Amiibo with glue, but with a side affect, I got glue on my hands too, So much with nozzleless glue!

My older cat sneezed on me and it startled me awake.

In the past, he's also screamed in my face and headbutted me in the throat. Both also startled me awake.

And it's my other cat's 1st birthday. Here's a picture of the troublemaker watching me sleep:

qCeDNOj.jpg

I accepted to become a choir person for the local church.

Back