the official "u did it" thread

My neurological appointment was last Friday. It went for seven hours, but the people were very nice and it was quite interesting, so I had a good time.

There will be a follow-up appointment soon to discuss the results.

i did it

They had this yugioh tournament at school, my friend plays cards with their group all the time and said I should join. What they didn't tell me was they were really competitive and had real decks, not just a bunch of cards put together like I do. I showed up late last time and so I got a bye but I immediately regretted saying yes to my friend.

but then i 2-1'd some kid with my shitty injection fairy lily and a bunch of trolly trap cards. I walked in expecting to get bopped and I walked out with an inflated ego. Living the dream.

Pretty sure he got super salty when I destroyed four of his strong monsters with torrential tribute and then summoned my stupid little weak electric dude and killed him in the two turns afterwards since he had no cards in his hand to protect himself with.

http://www.twitch.tv/alpharadtv/v/10288274

alpha achknowledges me at around 1:59:20 and 2:11:55
i feel so loved

Went ahead and submitted a new sign-up for The 'Shroom. It's been two years since I last tried this, and I feel like I'm actually in a position where I wouldn't suck like when I first signed up for the "Jokes" section.

Marf said:
Went ahead and submitted a new sign-up for The 'Shroom. It's been two years since I last tried this, and I feel like I'm actually in a position where I wouldn't suck like when I first signed up for the "Jokes" section.
What section?

Viper26 said:
Marf said:
What section?
Monthly Inquisition (Fake News)

I posted a Mario Kart Wii Large SCars add-on for Garry's Mod, and then it gets 1000 subscribers. In less than a day.

What.

I went on Zumanjaro: Drop of Doom on Monday, which is the tallest drop tower ride in the world. An east coast version of Magic Mountain's Lex Luthor ride.

destroyed several plates and damaged some pots and spilt some water because I wanted to close an open fridge

why am I so bad at doing things

edit: um I opened an upper wardrobe looking for silverware for food and a knife slipped out of the main container and almost cut me

why

someone left an almost full two litre on the fridge not properly screwed

so when I closed the fridge with a bit of force so it would be shut correctly it fell off before I realized it existed, hit the nearby stacks of plates and sent the ones that didn't hit the floor into some thankfully dormant pots on the cooker but idk the surviving plates look a bit chipped so maybe the pots didn't get it as bad as I thought

it happened very fast

LN1 said:
might have drank some pure lemon juice with salt for no benefit.
what does that even taste like

Lyn said:
LN1 said:
might have drank some pure lemon juice with salt for no benefit.
what does that even taste like
somewhat different from the standard sweetened lemonade.
the immediate taste is exactly what you expect: lemon.(okay, maybe the salt didn't do shit but lemon is the focus)
but then in a bit less than a second it's insanely sour on every fucking where. fortunately for me I could help myself to some water.

Back