the official "u did it" thread

I went to king's dominion and rode my first upside-down coaster

also I drank an unhealthy amount of diet coke

My first upside down coaster I was 7. Rode it again like 5 times because it was so fun (thanks California Adventures/Disneyland).

I've also been on the Zipper, and The Kamikaze at the amusement parks.

today we had a quiz in geography

it was front row versus back row

sometimes we asked each other questions and sometimes it was the teacher, while it was split up in 5 categories (geography, history, sports, media, science) with 5 questions each ranging from 50 points (very hard) to 10 points (very easy).

so near the end we chose the 50 pts media question and the front row literally asked "for how many years does the character super mario exist?"

I immidiately say 34

>everyone's looking at me like I just dropped a bomb
>topkek

So I fell asleep on the bus again, woke up on the side of the road the bus that would get me home fastest from that area was. It was blocked by some cars (<3 those cars), so as soon as the doors opened, I vaulted out of the bus and legit sprinted in the bonus time those cars bought me.

When I entered the bus, there were a bunch of people from the nearby school (to my house) clapping for me, apparently.

idk what to think

Eri Ayase said:
>everyone's looking at me like I just dropped a bomb
>topkek
explosive kek

I was putting on temp tattoos this morning and I forgot about the plastic sheet you have to take off of it, so I wound up applying it to the plastic sheet. Welp, least we had a spare

Re: Please discuss your recent wonderful accomplishments here

LN1 said:
Took a test to see how I am doing in German. See, I have taken some German classes but I obviously still can't talk shit(I stopped taking them because circumstances). I did feel like actually learning and not half-assedly knowing some German(in some other places in other circumstances), but I guess I wouldn't start from the very beginning if I know enough, so there's the test to see how I do. I dunno, I think I might have done so-so.

Okay, so update on this for whoever cares(so basically past Freakworld). Turns out I did okay on that test. Got enough points in the first part to get to a sort of medium course(although it's more like a medium beginner). Had a scheduled conversation/small interview with the director herself(it's a small place though.) to consider where I'm going. So this Saturday I'll have just one class with that medium course to judge if I belong in the medium course or if I should just go from the start.

Sapphire said:
Came back from my interview from Cracker Barrel, which I say was my best interview yet. And tomorrow is another interview and if I do well enough there, I will finally be employed.
Did stage 2 and I think I nailed it. I won't know anything until Friday-Monday, but I'm very confident about this.

I went to this theme park today as part of activities week, it's called Chessington's World of Adventures.

The first ride we went on was called Vampire, it was this rollercoaster. Admittedly it (or maybe I) was kind of boring and I was pretty much silent the entire time just taking in the sights (maybe because I was the only person on that pair of seats), but it was better than any other I've tried.

Then we tried this ride called Ramses' Revenge, it's this Top Spin kind of ride (you get in these lines of seats and you're brought through the air and get flipped upside down and stuff) where you also get wet, I was forced into one of the middle seats and got blasted by the sprays a few times, it was the worst part of it imo because it was so cold.

After that we went back to Vampire with a few more people from our group, but there was actually a line now. I went on it again with one of the people in my group, and I was still relatively silent besides the occasional warning, whereas she was screaming at the turns and drops and spirals. The contrast was too strong, especially in the ending pictures.

Then we went on to this ride called Bubbleworks, it was so underwhelming, not even worth the time, they built up the fact you would get soaked but the water went over your heads unless you tried to have it hit you by sticking yourself out of the boat, and apparently someone did get out of the boat according to the staff whilst we were queuing, I don't even know. Anyway the most soaked we got was when the other portion of the group I was in starting splashing us, it was so rude.

The last attraction that we actually all went on was these bumper cars, still mildly fun I guess, after that we headed to one of the shops and wow everything was overpriced (£2.50 for one scoop of ice cream) besides arguably the big packets of crisps, I did not rate that highly, so I only got the crisps and we eventually returned to the coach, and I slept on it again, but it felt like the longest ride home, just like it felt to get there.

i did it

it also contains pea
which is what it is

LN1 said:
LN1 said:
Took a test to see how I am doing in German. See, I have taken some German classes but I obviously still can't talk shit(I stopped taking them because circumstances). I did feel like actually learning and not half-assedly knowing some German(in some other places in other circumstances), but I guess I wouldn't start from the very beginning if I know enough, so there's the test to see how I do. I dunno, I think I might have done so-so.

Okay, so update on this for whoever cares(so basically past Freakworld). Turns out I did okay on that test. Got enough points in the first part to get to a sort of medium course(although it's more like a medium beginner). Had a scheduled conversation/small interview with the director herself(it's a small place though.) to consider where I'm going. So this Saturday I'll have just one class with that medium course to judge if I belong in the medium course or if I should just go from the start.
Update 2: Started taking that course. I feel fine and leveled good enough.

This was actually yesterday, but I underwent the preliminary stages for a neurological test. This will determine if I am on the autism spectrum (as many, including myself, have long suspected).

I got roped in to do an event at work, so for the next four hours (roughly) I'm going to be a catwalk model.

Back