the official "u did it" thread

so you thought "hey, if salt makes caramel nice, why can't it make other sweet things nicer too?"

just realized my marshmallow drawing in the splatoon community got 47 likes

fgrFl9D.png

(no i'm not in-game rn it's just the redesign)

i have no idea how to put a picture of it but the nose, eyes and hairstyle are the same. eye colour, hair colour and mouth aren't the same though.

princessofalicorns said:
i have no idea how to put a picture of it
Make a Miiverse post, access it from another device and link the post. Your Mii shows up with every post, so you should see it.

Alternatively take a picture or create a QR Code and upload it via internet browser, or by attaching the files to a Gmail message, accessing the draft from another device, downloading the attached picture there and uploading it to Imgur to link it.

It's easier than it sounds.

finished the three day summer school, it was literally most definitely the absolutely best part of my summer holidays and I would talk about it and other things but it'd take ages but maybe bits and pieces

very hopeful most people who came come back in two years, they were such good people although from how pleased people were I expect they will

and I dodged a car that drove past red lights like a boss, it was neat

also I went to Oxford University today and got some intel on life there, helped me figure out a bunch of things I was all "idk idk" on

also le salso I'm really really motivated now because reasons and it's so nice because I'm actually happy now for a change and it's really gr82 (that's gr64 fyi)

yay

and um if anyone actually cared about me being gone for a few days, the extremely tl;dr version is "imma bug off because I'm really sad and I don't want it showing more than it was and I need some time to think + gosh I'm here so much and so much awards ehhh I want a break"

You don't want to know the details, I assure you.

Lyn said:
new library card ayyy

time to binge read crime novels
Read the entire Alex Cross series by James Patterson. There is like 22 of them so good luck.

So apparently our family got a new cat. An outside cat. I say apparently because I never seen this cat. We got him/her like last Thursday and only my parents have seen the cat. And the only "clues" that the cat even exists is that there is a bowl of food out there and at night a little is gone from the day before. But any wild animal could have eat that food so my theory is that the cat totally does not exist.

I broke my headphones. Now I'm stuck with earbuds. :'(

Also, some of the ceiling just broke, smashing onto everything in the living room. We live in an apartment, so the rest of the ceiling/floor should be secure, but there's a huge hole in the drywall.

I had a follow up appointment to discuss the results of my neurological test.

I have high functioning autism.

My parents took me to a Escape the Room thing for my birthday. We didn't complete it, but we were closer to the end than we thought.

As of today, I've been using the name NEXandGBX on the internet for three years. Here's to another three, I guess.

Back