the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

my aunt made a "grilled cheese" sandwich in the mircowave one time

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

I had some disease-prevention injections at school today.

People exaggerated the pain of them so much, I didn't even feel anything.

Aiko Heiwa said:
Zae Eildus said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
Stanley the Troll said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
why were you using the microwave to make ramen
Why not, it's what I do.
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THE MICROWAVE TO BOIL WATER.

you dont have to boil water to make ramen
yes you do

boil water, add the noodles, wait three minutes

or if you're making cup noodles

boil water, fill cup, wait three minutes

ANYONE THAT USES A MICROWAVE TO BOIL WATER IS WRONG

USE A GODDAMN POT OR A KETTLE JESUS CHRIST

it's just as bad that people that make tea in the microwave

no you really dont, get a bowl, empty the noodles into the bowl, then poor water into the bowl enough to the top of the bowl(well depending on the bowl size), and put in microwave and heat it for how long is required.

The noodles will just soak up all the water and become soft.

Tiz Arrior said:
It can vary. The first time I got those I was fine. A few years later getting them again, it gave me a sore shoulder for a few days.

Maki Nishikino said:
Tiz Arrior said:
It can vary. The first time I got those I was fine. A few years later getting them again, it gave me a sore shoulder for a few days.
Well, the nurse who gave me the injection did say something about varying pain thresholds or something.

What happened to you with the sore shoulders was actually what a lot of people felt some time after they got theirs, though I'm still not feeling any pain or soreness in mine.

you all had it easy

the last needle I got, I got a fever from it

Aiko Heiwa said:
Stanley the Troll said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
why were you using the microwave to make ramen
Why not, it's what I do.
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO USE THE MICROWAVE TO BOIL WATER.
should i start cooking my microwave mac and cheese with my non-existent stove or no

i guess maybe i should find a college where they put stoves in the dorms

I had some weird (Freudian?) slip at school today. In history class, we were talking about roman architecture, and the teacher said that they liked curves a lot. And I answered without realising "So do I!"

yeah that would more or less be a freudian slip, a thought that you didn't mean to say out loud but actually did

in my experience some people are quite adept at keeping their thoughts to themselves while others are either incapable of or simply don't ever choose to not say something

it's pretty easy to find the second group because they never stop talking

I had finals for 1/2 of my classes, the other 1/2 is for tomorrow

I'm becoming a cat.

Megamario15 said:
Dfrthyui said:
I'm becoming a cat.
If it were possible to do that, I would have a long time ago.

Stop lying to yourself Mario, don't you remember 3D World?

i went to hell and came back a man

the hell being the flu, would not recommend

I met somone irl who actually had alot of the same interests as me

like 'oly fuck that was really weird

also I passed two tests without studying for either of them at all \o/

Global Game Jam, aw yiss

Edea Lee said:
I met somone irl who actually had alot of the same interests as me

like 'oly fuck that was really weird

also I passed two tests without studying for either of them at all \o/

Yey to both of the things

Got a late 18th birthday present. I am now to be addressed as a Lord.

My french teacher kicked me out of class as she thought I was an "insolent, eccentric brat."

Made toast for the first time ever.

woohoo

Back