the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Tiz Arrior said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
My new laptop has started its shipping process.
Wow you get things done fast.
yes I do, I pestered them every day until they said "shut up we'll get it now"

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Stayed home all day.

Nozomi Toujou said:
Tiz Arrior said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
My new laptop has started its shipping process.
Wow you get things done fast.
yes I do, I pestered them every day until they said "shut up we'll get it now"
Totally doing that for a TV now.

Tiz Arrior said:
Totally doing that for a TV now.
don't try it, I wouldn't recommend it

((I only pestered them over text anyways, irl would make me sound like a whiny bitch))

ks6vfL6.png
MISSION
FUCKEN
COMPLETE

IM GOING TO SLEEP
I HAVE WORK IN A FEW HOURS
I HAVE TO DO A SHIT LOAD OF HW
THERE IS NO TIME IN THE WORLD
IM TOTALLY FUCKED FOR TOMOROW BUT IT WAS WORTH IT

Congrats on the find dude

So news with me, I got offered a Junior Programmer position at one of the biggest game studios in Melbourne / Australia and my jaw is like stuck to the floor I can't bloody believe it. I start on the 17th.

Chiaki Nanami said:

So news with me, I got offered a Junior Programmer position at one of the biggest game studios in Melbourne / Australia and my jaw is like stuck to the floor I can't bloody believe it. I start on the 17th.
thx broe

congrats to you too
why dont we celebrate our accomplishments by playing GAMES
like MAGICA

Nico Yazawa said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

thx broe

congrats to you too
like MAGICA

aka shit

Nico Yazawa said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

thx broe

congrats to you too
like MAGICA
Yes good idea when are you free tomorrowww

Chiaki Nanami said:
Nico Yazawa said:
Chiaki Nanami said:

thx broe

congrats to you too
like MAGICA
Yes good idea when are you free tomorrowww
well im off to work soon
then i have to do hw which will take me about 2 hours
so um maybe 9 pm pst

Zae Eildus said:
m8

lul @ ppl still pl4ying magicka

thats so 2011

President Madagascar said:
lul @ ppl still pl4ying magicka

thats so 2011
good gaimz mang

well im off to work soon
then i have to do hw which will take me about 2 hours
so um maybe 9 pm pst
Ok I think that's like 4pm for me though I'm prob gonna be out until around maybe 6 or 7 and then I gotta do dinner so uuuhhhh I guess that'll probably finish up way too late for you

Timezones suck

Well according to the class representant, the teachers are worrying about my health. They are wondering why I'm so tired and hungry all the time...

Im tired and hungry too and Im on the toilet way too often and literally nobody cares.

Where I'm going there is no cure. And no mercy.
And no burger king which is the downside of being in hell I guess. Oh well at least it's warm.

President Madagascar said:
Where I'm going there is no cure. And no mercy.
And no burger king which is the downside of being in hell I guess. Oh well at least it's warm.
SNAP THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF IT!

YOU WILL LIVE!

Maybe if I am exorcised often enough the demons will vanish ;)

I think I watched a public social lynching of two of my friends. Some people say some stupid stuff under anonymity, some people get caught. They deserve it but damn, they looked about ready to break down. Conflicted feelings of disgust and sadness. I'd love to help them but they're going to have to take the results of their shit for probably the rest of school. I don't want to be that guy that ditches his friends at a time like this.

On the other hand, I got apologies from two of my old friends about them being 'the one that broke our friendship' and 'being a big dick', made me wish I had written no hard feelings for them since I don't hold anything against them for it anyway. It was nice of them though, I appreciate the thought.

After not going to school since last Thursday because illness, I finally tried to go.

And I vomited in school (literally at the end of form time at the start of the day), it sucked.

So thanks to a friend of mine and the vomit's timing I managed to keep it discrete (I don't like it when everyone stares at me) and decided to stay in school because I felt like it. I still feel far from good, but eh.

I almost fell asleep five times in class.

I should stop staying up till midnight every night on the boards.

Doesn't mean I will though. :yoshi:

I messaged those two friends on Facebook saying no hard feelings and apologizing myself. Everything seems smoothed over now, I hope this doesn't mean they think they need to talk to me because that'd just be awkward at this point. I just wanted them to know that I don't hate them like they thought I did. Definitely feels like a weight off my back.

convinced walkazo to watch md geist.

Made another comic about users playing Werewolf. That means another art will come out!
I have ten users in this game. If an you one of you can guess the player list correctly, I might give a drawing as present when I come back

also ten more days in hell, help me to countdown those days thanks

Back