the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

I won a match in Yugioh against this guy with a rating over 9000.

That was sooo hard to win.

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

I fell sick in the middle of class, i had the speed necessary to throw up in the toilets and not in the classroom.

I had a visit from a weird middle-aged man and his girlfriend. They wanted to borrow my Gamecube. Luckily I didn't have to give it up because I didn't have the controllers necessary. Instead they convinced me to let them play Mario Kart Wii with me. They sucked really bad at it.

I got an A* (38/40) for the first draft of my second piece of English coursework (descriptive personification).

I'm somewhat surprised as I felt more confident with my slightly lower scoring first coursework than this but I'll gladly take it.

Yesterday I found out my mum still thinks my bisexuality is a phase, saying "But you don't know you're that" and "Don't think it's set in stone"

I managed to get the best grade in the class for a mock practice of the IGCSE Literature Exam, a 45/50.

I sold a MOTHER 1+2 cartridge for $52 8)

That actually sounds like a bargain

Uncle Deadly said:
Yesterday I found out my mum still thinks my bisexuality is a phase, saying "But you don't know you're that" and "Don't think it's set in stone"
yup, pretty much this, been this way for like 3 years and I don't think I'm becoming straight anytime soon

Tired. I'm in no motivation to finish any of my homework and just want to sleep, but yet I just can't.

Work today

Bad: It was really snowy and icy out, so when I got out of my car I started slipping around like a cartoon character with my legs flying upwards and whatever. People saw. They laughed.
Good: I used the weather conditions as an excuse to be late to work when I actually was getting through the roads just fine and instead finally got my package sent out to Doomy~

Bad: One house I delivered to didn't shovel anything so I had to stomp through several feet of snow to get to their door. Somehow on the way to the door my one shoe got stuck and fell off in the snow and I proceeded to lose balance and slam my now socked foot into the wet snow.
Good? (Well kinda just a Not-Bad): At least I had the foresight to bring extra socks and shoes with me today. Oh, I also got another raise today !!

Bad: My last delivery was to a notoriously terrible customer. She refuses to go to the door because I think she's permanently glued to her chair, so you have to walk into her house to give her the food. That wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a decrepit trailer that smelled like cat piss.
Good: She also gave me a $13 tip. It seemed like an accident so I asked if they needed change back and she just kinda shooed me away so lol!

Those damn terrorist attacks have everyone i know being nervous lately. We had the school head asking us whether a school bus would be better to go to sportd lessons because some refuse to take the public transports...

Finished my university application.

Apparently got an A* for my last maths test, I'll take it.

discovered the wonders of google docs and realized I can share stuff created with my in-school account with someone not from my school region

shared it with myself

Chose my Grade 9 courses and finished the information sheet for the high school.

Uh so I went to a psychic's expo and got a reading from a gypsy

Back