the official "u did it" thread

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

my french teacher was absent today, which led everyone to think that I murdered her because of yesterday's events XD

Re: pretend you did (x) thing in the past few weeks and try to call it noteworthy

Sekibanki said:
my french teacher was absent today, which led everyone to think that I murdered her because of yesterday's events XD
What happened?

I'm going to beat Super Mario Bros. 3 for the first time!

Megamario15 said:
Sekibanki said:
What happened?

I'm going to beat Super Mario Bros. 3 for the first time!

Sekibanki said:
My french teacher kicked me out of class as she thought I was an "insolent, eccentric brat."

This happened...

President Madagascar said:
My pc crashed after auto-running a suspicious program I've never seen before.

Having avast check the entire thing right now.

This happened again. Appearently the program is called IEWLOform and is some kind of preinstalled program on HP Windows 8 notebooks like mine, i googled and it keeps randomly popping up for some doing no harm.

Well it crashes my pc, and it sucks.

Was one point off from perfect for the final draft of my second English coursework, it hurts.

I've been there before, it feels like they just had to find something wrong with it. Knowing my teachers it would be for a stupid reason

I'm surprised I can actually say i understand that feeling since my grades are often pretty average. It's happened twice, once in english and once in math (fucking half a mark from 100%, shoot me).

In my case it's probably better because we're going back to this (like all the other English courseworks) next year to improve and submit it once and for all, but it still hurts.

Maki Nishikino said:
I'm surprised I can actually say i understand that feeling since my grades are often pretty average. It's happened twice, once in english and once in math (fucking half a mark from 100%, shoot me).
I got that feeling once too. I was also a half point away from total dominance- I mean perfect records. Twice, maybe 3 times.

Had a university interview. Guy said he'd recommend me for a conditional offer

Leafeon said:
I can only use my phone for four hours this week...
Goddamnit.

Finally confessed everything about myself to my friends, felt pretty good.

Nozomi Toujou said:
If I did that, I would get the crap beaten out of me.
Good thing I didn't!

I was paid to watch Paddington and get Red Robin.

If I did that people would die from terror

Nozomi Toujou said:
Leafeon said:
I can only use my phone for four hours this week...
Goddamnit.

Congrats girl :>

also after that apparently half my grade knows I'm bi so the question is who told

Nozomi Toujou said:
also after that apparently half my grade knows I'm bi so the question is who told
Yeah kids cannot keep a secret about other people's (confidential) sexuality. I speak from experience.

Nozomi Toujou said:
It's weird for me, people always said they had their suspicions and yet when I came out and it started spreading people didn't believe.

Reminds me of this girl in my school who named like six people who she knew in the school that were in the closet. Every single one of them were right. It still mystifies me to this day.

DragonFreak said:
Yeah kids cannot keep a secret about other people's (confidential) sexuality. I speak from experience.
it especially sucks because most of my grade doesn't really like the lgbt community

Nozomi Toujou said:
DragonFreak said:
it especially sucks because most of my grade doesn't really like the lgbt community
[quote author=Some random movie or book]Trust no one.[/quote]

[quote author=everyone]Trust no one. AND ESPECIALLY NOT FREAKWORLD[/quote]

My new laptop has started its shipping process.

Nozomi Toujou said:
My new laptop has started its shipping process.
Wow you get things done fast.

Back