the official "u did it" thread

according to my grandmother, i have magic healing hands that can instantly heal someone in pain

yay?

Time Turner said:
according to my grandmother, i have magic healing hands that can instantly heal someone in pain

yay?

Definitely sounds cool though, right?

Time Turner said:
Hououin Kyouma said:
Time Turner said:

yay?

where can i buy your hands?

i need my hands for reasons of self

Just clone them and sell them at an inflated price. You'd be rich in no time.

unboxed witch mercy

Accidentally shocked myself with one of those 3,000 volt tennis rackets. You know, those ones that electrocute insects.

Finally cooked noodles all by myself with a little confirmation from my sister about whether they were ready or not.

When cooking noodles, it's pivotal to taste them as they are cooking to see if they are al dente or not.

Do you actually mean "al dente"? Or the often confused usage between "bencotte"?

I've had a great Monday and Wednesday, spending time at the dog shelter as a part of my job training program. I've been able to take a Great Pyrenees for a walk (on both days), and she's adorable. I would totally adopt her if I could.

YoshiKong said:
Do you actually mean "al dente"? Or the often confused usage between "bencotte"?

Never heard of "bencotte" before. Packaging always called the tender, yet still firm noodles "al dente"

"Bencotte" is the Italian term, meaning "well cooked". It basically is the last point of noodle/pasta cooking before it becomes mush. But in Australia at least, "al dente" is often misused to mean "well cooked", when it should in fact mean what you explained.

Nabber said:
Lima November One said:
Had my last Deutscheprüfung for A2.1. Did pretty good I'd say.
hot damn i think you have the same german textbook as i do
Heißt es "Menschen Deutsch als Fremdsprache"? Gibt es ein Kursburch und ein Arbeitsbuch? Wenn beide Antworten "ja" sind, sind sie wahrscheinlich die gleiche Textbücher.

Gene Rayburn said:
Swam in 47.6 degree water.

I regret everything.

but 47.6 C water sounds really relaxing

Accidentally locked myself inside a public bathroom after I left chat. It was as embarrassing as you'd imagine.

Finally got my sister's laptop RAM upgraded from 4GB to 8GB.

Back