the official "u did it" thread

Very good news:

I've came out to both sides of my extended family this weekend, and they have all been extremely accepting and supportive!

We got our report card for the first term. Turns out I did better than I thought.

* English - B
* History - B
* Biology - C
* Maths - B
* French - C
* Drama - C

For those who haven't heard about it on IRC already, yesterday I went to a therapist that's going help me with transitioning. We talked a bit, and by the end of this year, I should be getting HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). Possibly even before the end of summer. I'm really excited!

Nyrie said:
For those who haven't heard about it on IRC already, yesterday I went to a therapist that's going help me with transitioning. We talked a bit, and by the end of this year, I should be getting HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). Possibly even before the end of summer. I'm really excited!
That's awesome, so proud of you Nyrie!

Well that's splendid news! I hope HRT goes well for you :)

Chiaki Nanami said:
Man, for getting a B in English, you'd think you'd know the difference between then and than... :P

Insert 'doh I missed' :D

Thanks for pointing that out, because I'd feel like a bigger idiot by finding out myself.

This seems ridiculous to be proud of BUT I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES AND SUCCESSFULLY COOKED THEM!

How good was it?

Finally managed to get an appointment with the hospital to do something about the sudden eczema that has appeared on my legs. My lower legs are covered with red bumps and faded grey spots which isn't really attractive to look at :|
Hopefully they will give me corticosteroids or something to apply on the skin...

Spoke to the owner of a venue because I'm planning a Smash event. It's still pending approval but HOLY SHIT I SPOKE TO SOMEONE ABOUT ACTUALLY ORGANISING A THING this is a big step for me

Wii U chatted with N64dude yesterday. The connection wasn't all that great, but I blame that on the ocean that lies between us.

Why am I posting this? Because my mom is usually pretty reluctant about letting me give out info like my NNID, so it's good that she was accepting. She even looked at the TV screen once :P

You know, I've been to the volunteer session for EONS (Eyes On Nest Sites), that helps the California Endangered species, Least Tern and Western Snowy Plover at the Bolsa Chica Wetlands today. They taught us about the grid-based system they use to protect the birds from their predators, and they made decoys there to make the nesting sites look more attractive. They also caged the Snowy Plover's nests to protect them as well.

All of this time I'd been aching about Walkazo and I really wish she visited here, because she would absolutely love the Bolsa Chica Wetlands, like how I and my twin do.

KijmAg8.jpg

never before have I seen and captured such a contradictory car plate; I hope it isn't rigged because it made me cry

Sylveon said:
This seems ridiculous to be proud of BUT I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO MAKE PANCAKES AND SUCCESSFULLY COOKED THEM!
no, pancakes are awesome

relish the delish

ingrown nail? if so I had that and my life has been a perfect paradise every since

Anton said:
are they transplanting the duke of edinburgh's toes onto you? :cheep: :cheep: :cheep:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Edinburgh%27s_Award

i chose not to do DofE so i don't know, that might be part of it

Greg Universe said:
Anton said:
are they transplanting the duke of edinburgh's toes onto you? :cheep: :cheep: :cheep:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Edinburgh%27s_Award

i chose not to do DofE so i don't know, that might be part of it
Yup, that's the one

Back