the official "u did it" thread

I wrote an actually workable speech in 48 minutes, well done, me!

Now expect a lack of productivity now that I made a good start.

I got a new part time job as a ticket vendor in an arcade close to my parent's shop.

It can be pretty boring at times, but doing nothing and STILL get paid? I win by doing absolutely nothing! Totally not a Luigi reference

DragonFreak said:
On Wednesday, I'm going to go to a doctor who may help or know someone who may help me start hormone replacement therapy.
So that went uneventfully. The doctor said he'll help me in any ways possible but there is a few things that i need to consider before I come close to even start. The big one is insurance and dealing with my parents. Since I'm under their insurance, I'm not sure if they will get bills or stuff I use their insurance. So pretty much either
A. I tell my parents I'm trans and beg them to let me use their insurance or
B. Drop myself from their insurance and get Obamacare or something, which is undesirable cause that is overall a lot worse than the one I have.

I suppose if A doesn't work I would have to do B anyways so.....I have to lose?
To be honest I really don't.

Yes but the insurance I have is very top quality and getting some cheap one on my own would generally be a lot poorer. My concern is, with all my random injuries (ie my unexpected hospital trip last december) and my general accident proneness....it just leaves me kind of worried.

Last night, I got at least a first degree burn if not a second degree burn.

Installed the software update my phone has been nagging me about for the past month or two.

bought a bag of doritos

Taught myself a bunch of songs on the ukulele (Zelda's Lullaby, bunch of Undertale themes, etc)

I've begun the long process of refinding myself.
I've succeeded in the first step: getting into college

Currently steering a shopping cart with one hand and posting here at the same time. Kinda a feat, if you think about it.

Laverne Todd said:
Currently steering a shopping cart with one hand and posting here at the same time. Kinda a feat, if you think about it.
Yeah, it's a feat of stupidity because you should be looking at where you're steering that thing, not posting here.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Laverne Todd said:
Yeah, it's a feat of stupidity because you should be looking at where you're steering that thing, not posting here.
Just wait 'til he starts driving...

I created a model from scratch of a Boo Guy.

Back