What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Sims 4

trying to do one of those scenario things you can do, the one i'm trying to do is your sim cannot gain any skill points and has to make 400,000 simoleons

they have 21,000 so far

they don't even have a job, they just make like a few thousand daily by selling flowers and other plants (they quit their job cuz their job only made them like 300 a day FUCK THAT)

hell they don't even have a house

they literally just have a bed, a toilet, a shower, a sink, a fridge, a countertop, and a stove

that's it

(the fancy pants adventures world 2)
i showered and apparently chose violence
i hate the snail shell but after managing the two shell cahllenges in fancy pants 3 i figured that maybe i could do it in the second game too!
got the first two and both took A While. i am on the third one and i have no idea how to get it up there. i guess ill figure it out later
unknown.png

im gonnakeep at it it hasnt been too frustrating so far but also the shell is still annoying and uncontrollable
also this is really putting it how much they improved on the controls in the third game. for a bit i kept trying to do the super fast slides (barely present in world 2) and also wall running (only present if youre sliding on oil) and i just find myself missing these moves. and the pencil. oh what i would give to have world 3 controls in wolrd 2

EDIT
gave up on this snail shell
went into world 3 and just. figured out how to get that one star in piraty princess ship. oops
Fancy_pants_3_progress_EVERYTHING.png

so thats 100% i think

Last edited:
The Sims 4

TS4_x64 2022-07-16 23-50-49.png

TS4_x64 2022-07-16 23-58-34.png

The paparazzi are my favorite townies.

TS4_x64 2022-07-17 00-32-42.png

Love this little dinner conversation between Konny, Chroakey, Scottie but Wario's Friend just ruined everything.

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

After not touching it for months, I decided to revisit my Wii U. It's still in decently good shape, so I decided to play some games that I haven't booted up in a while. Superstar Saga was one of those - I hadn't played it since 2019, because I got stuck at the boss battle at Woohoo Hooniversity. I decided to give it a fresh start a few days ago, with the intention of beating the game this time. I'm glad I did, because I forgot how much I enjoyed that game when I first played it. It has a lot of charm, the pixel art is great, not to mention Luigi gets one of his rare times in the spotlight. Right now I'm about to reach Woohoo Hooniversity again, so hopefully I'll be better equipped this time.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

After an apparent two-year hiatus, I found and fought a boss and can now leave Valak Mountain. I think at this point, it's safe to say that if I finish the game this decade, I won't play 2 or 3 since I'd have to commit to them in order to avoid relying on vague memories and throwaway lines to understand what's happening, and I clearly can't do that.

The Sims 4

The latest update broke all my mods and I had to update them and I had to get rid of my old LGBT mod (that hadn't been updated since January 2021 lmao) but I found a better LGBT mod that has all this cool shit involving sexuality, romantic orientation, gender identity, etc. You can transition with this mod, you can have a trans Sim and actually have them transition that's so cool. I haven't tried it yet but it has both non-medical and medical gender affirming treatments too.

Also the mod made all my counters and sinks (and bizarrely coffee tables too) disappear and I could have fixed them by just updating the 'Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop' and 'Don't Prepare Food Where You Angry Poop' mods but I saved in one of my files before I updated those mods so that was fun and I put new counters, sinks, etc. in place. (Then it turns out the game just moved them all to my inventory instead so lmao wasted those simoleons IDRC tho like)

^this is why I don't update the game until like after a week or two later until important mod creators update their mods (such as ui cheats, mc command center, color sliders ui, etc). the patch has generally been very buggy and badly implemented, there's a pretty bad aging bug going on if you play with a particular lifespan (they warn you in the main menu).

also i really want to download lumpinou's lgbt mod, it's more advanced than the in-game options

also i did also play the sims 4 i spent time making child versions of my main cast, i had too much fun with it

z_TheProtectorFamily1.png
CremenzioCatalon3.png

z_TheProtectorFamily_children3.png
CremenzioCatalonChild2.png

(can't fit nine characters that's why Chroma Key is off! :( )

z_ThePreserverFamily1.png

z_ThePreserverFamily_children.png

(Grayscale is my favorite one. She's a villain and even as a child she looks like the type of girl who would stab dolls with needles and kill ants with a magnifying glass)

and here's my punching bag household aka the one with Wario, DK, Waluigi, Wario's Friend, Female Wario Waluwitchy and Arty Fiscal, a character who was created to lambast sexualized women and algmation of stuff I hate in fashion such as tattoos and excessive piercings and makeup
z_HeisFat1.png

z_HeisFat_children1.png

(it looks like Wario hasn't aged at all...because he hadn't! when i saved this to my gallery, he just so happened to be pregnant from an alien abduction, and i cannot edit him! O-o)

PC: Psychonauts (I got 2 for Christmas but I wanna beat 1 again first)
Console: Shadow The Hedgehog on GameCube
Handheld: Nintendogs + Cats

lost of things today
- i did a big thing in spore i cant believe took me this long to get to. youll find out in the next shroom issue LMAO (ok you can probably guess what it is)

- ran a few levels in fancy pants world 3 AGAIN. Im preparing for another full speedrun its going to be #awesome

- played a dexters laboratory game i remember i played when i was a babby. amazing at how much it feels like a really really old mobile game graphics and gameplay wise

- played fancy pants world 1 remix too. very interesting! i liked it a lot! did take me a bit of a while to adjust to the new physics and 60fps and animations and stuff though. i think they absolutely popped off with the music in level 4 (listening to it rn) and the pencil has WAY better combat than in world 3 but im miffed about the absence of the cool air attack in world 3 that had really good platforming applications and i also miss the world 3 wall run thingy. also there is this level
unknown.png

snazzy
unknown.png

THE LEVEL 4 MUSIC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aZs247OY9c

edit: 100% now i think this took the least amount of time of all the fpas to 100% but i dont mind it
unknown.png

update: ended up doing all of that over again because the game didnt save my progress the first time around for some reason

Last edited:
Loopers

New visual novel from the makers of Clannad. Starts out light and goofy, then gets a little Tim Burton-y, then it'll throw you off by going Darren Aronofsky on you!

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All

This is the game that's been by far the game I've focused on the most since I started it in late May, but I still think it's too soon to form a judgment on how it is compared to Phoenix Wright 1. Right now I'm on Trilo's testimony in Turnabout Big Top. I'm still not super far in the case but I'd say it's definitely not as good as Reunion and Turnabout so far as I don't like Max or especially Ben at all (not entirely for different reasons, if you get my drift) and the circus music is bad, but any other factor about the case is okay so far. Trilo's testimony so far definitely falls short of the twists and turns that the epic first trial that Reunion and Turnabout had (despite the second trial in that case not being good). But at least Turnabout Big Top feels like it's trying to be interesting somewhere I guess, just not always in the right ways. I also as of right now don't hate Regina, Trilo, or Moe, (EDIT: if you count the middle as different from Ben) but they and the originality aren't at least yet quite enough to make up for the other problems I mentioned in the case so far.

tried playing the cutie pants adventures world 1 and it turns out the game just locks up at any subarea where you can unlock another pants oclor
unknown.png

frickin nobody cares about my dumb fancy pants infodumps but im so upset i have to tell this to more people

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
That electric 6-7 level was a pain in the ass (with that being a synonym for donkey, heh). The 6-8 rhino level looks like it could be cool though

Pokémon Trading Card Game, Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, and Kirby's Dream Land 2

The first game was an impulse buy I didn't expect to enjoy as much as I did (and do. Having completed and collected everything, I can essentially just play the TCG whenever I get the urge). The second one has been a pleasant surprise (compared to Yu-Gi-Oh, for example, some aspects have remained remarkably consistent). I only have the third because I couldn't add less than $10 to my eShop balance (thanks to the bizarre decisions associated with the impending 3DS shutdown), but I'm enjoying it.

Donkey Kong COuntry: Tropical Freeze
The rhino magma level is not as not crushingly difficult as I thought it might be, yikes

Saints Row IV

20220903010444_1.jpg

Holy hell do I have such a blast with this game. It's a super chaotic power fantasy that rewards you for blowing people and stuff up and it's so customizable, plus the super powers are so freaking fun to use. I also love punching aliens and taking them down. I think in terms of gameplay, I absolutely prefer this over Grand Theft Auto V.

Unfortunately, the game I bought on Steam is very buggy and prone to crashing (I crashed at least twice while playing for 10 hours), which takes off points but seriously this game rocks.

Back