What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Nico di Angelo

Have you no respect for those who summon the dead?
Pronouns
He/him
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
I finished 6-8 and now I’m on the final boss, even though I know one of the users said they didn’t like it, (if I remember correctly it was Zelen) and it seems okay but with its jumping attack being annoying. Maybe that’s more me than the objective quality though

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
can verify i am the one who feels like its the low point of the game. thinking about the dkc2 final boss in comparison and it feels lik ethat one has a lot of things it does better, like completely different phases and also not getting increasingly harder to hit

Nico di Angelo

Pronouns
He/him
can verify i am the one who feels like its the low point of the game. thinking about the dkc2 final boss in comparison and it feels lik ethat one has a lot of things it does better, like completely different phases and also not getting increasingly harder to hit
I played Tropical Freeze 30 more minutes and I’m definitely starting to veer towards disliking the boss now. I hate that it has a jump where you’re screwed even if you start running away from its destination because the jump is so intrusively low that you’ll get damage if you have to get over magma, and how sometimes you get hurt for jumping on it even if you’re not that close to the horns. I went ahead and exited the level to equip an extra heart I bought from Funky because I know that means it’s less hard, but I want to get it over with more quickly

Nico di Angelo

Pronouns
He/him
admitedly i thought it was unremarkable and it just got grating after a while. its the low point in terns of music to me too and i feel like the other rock boss themes were better
Same with me but to be fair, Tropical Freeze’s soundtrack was kinda just okay for me in general and not a candle’s worth to Donkey Kong Country 2’s amazing soundtrack. (despite actually not having played the latter game) Almost all of the rest of the game is really good though as it just kinda feels like it has more intricacy put into it than most of the main series 2D Mario platformers, especially in terms of item collection as the puzzle pieces and K-O-N-G are more fun than just three star coins every level.

Nico di Angelo

Pronouns
He/him
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Did all of the second half investigation in Turnabout Big Top today, and I’m on the beginning of Acro’s testimony, as the case at least seems like it’s getting slightly better now.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
she/her
i only turned on spore creatures super briefly to test one thing and ended up making a turtle

what you do not get to see here (unless you somehow (i think im the only person in the world who played this) already have knowledge of the game and can notice the parts used and the ! in the bottom left) is the fact that its maxed out on its speed stat. it runs incredibly fast and can run even faster for a short while and bump into every wall ever

DarkAdorable

Koopa Troopa
Splatoon 3 (which also happens to be my FIRST Splatoon game). I have a habit of taking a screenshot whenever I splat someone (which usually puts me at a disadvantage, but I don't care)

Door Trace

Make sure to lock so fires can't get in.
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Cars 2 for the PS3 on the RPCS3 emulator

What a very fun game, I enjoy it a lot (despite my game not playing at optimal speed), some of the missions can even be challenging to get gold on (such as the survive missions). I managed to get the DLC guys downloaded and I'm having a lot of fun being Boost, though there are many characters I love being such as Miguel and Wingo.

BLES01242_screenshot_2022_09_27_02_53_41.png

ShadowDaHedgehog

Read muh story
Pronouns
They/He/She
I few weeks ago I beat oblivion.

When Martin said “it’s akatosh time” and akatosh’d all over the place I cried, truly one of the moments of all time.

Door Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
If you loved Cars 2, please do yourself a favor and consider playing Cars 3: Driven to Win
I want to play that too. Even though the characters I loved being here aren't playable in this, we do get Ms. Fritter and Cruz.

Door Trace

Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
My sister does know how to use Ryujinx but I suppose I could try buying it on Switch.