What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Diamond Version

Imagine not having a 1-2% encounter rate pokemon before the first gym, fppfffft

Imation [Prinplup] Lv18

Pokemon Black Version

Imagine not having more than ten pokemon before the first gym, fppfffft

Giba [Snivy] Lv15

Doki Doki Literature club

So I just remembered I have my own PC now and that I can play this. I finished Act 1.

Can I get Fs in the chat, guys? I told Sayori I loved her.

Pokemon Black Version

Drilbur is a 100% encounter in dust clouds so I'd be down to soft reset for a good natur- *first one is adamant* sick. Also the guy that owned this copy before me had a fucking shiny Druddigon and a normal one and he boxed the shiny and used the normal one. I understand the shiny one looks ugly as sin but please.

Giba [Servine] Lv24
Paykel [Drilbur] Lv23

Pokemon Diamond Version

I definitely fucking killed the partner Chansey anytime a pokemon I needed showed up. Do you normally get a fossil instantly in the Underground or did I just get one on my first try. I'm not using Rampardos either way. It took me roughly 70 minutes to find a Chingling with a 10% encounter rate.

Imation [Prinplup] Lv28
Haoni [Murkrow] Lv28

Pokemon X Version

Replaying this one in particular confirmed for me why not being able to turn off Exp Share was the real dealbreaker for me in SwSh, because I haven't used it at all and have six pokemon that are on-par or over levelled and I'm only at gym 2. I breeded a ton of Sync Ralts and so I have a lot of wonder trade fodder to use whenever I feel like doing that.

Rosten [Braixen] Lv28
Mitani [Charmeleon] Lv27
Hurley [Skiddo] Lv28
Lillex [Loudred] Lv27
Shranges [Aerodactyl] Lv26
Heller [Golett] Lv23

Last edited:
Fortune Street (Wii)

Since my sister was over for Thanksgiving, I decided I'd take the opportunity to rematch my longtime moneymaking rival. My little brother played too, and we even got our dad involved (he doesn't play video games very much at all). After one disappointingly short match where my sister bought out an expensive shop of mine and went bankrupt (which my brother won because last-minute promotion), we played again and I got a painfully close second to my sister. It was funny because I was a distant last for most of the game due to sheer awful luck, but then towards the end, the tables just turned. Money's like that, I guess.

Doki Doki Literature Club

So, ok. Got the bittersweet ending. Expected, coming from someone who's just done his first playthrough of the game.

Oh and best DDLC girl is Sayori btw

I just got DMCV because it's on sale on Steam. So far it's awesome. The graphics are absurdly good and the combat is great. I think it will be one of my favorites of the year.

Far Cry 5

i like how you can just jump on the hood of a moving vehicle trying to run you over and shoot the driver throught the window lol

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (ps4)
Sonic Team Racing (ps4)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy (ps4)
Bendy and the Ink Machine (ps4)

Pokemon Gold Version

The battery finally died, but I managed to get Flamethrower on my Typhlosion and register the team in Stadium 2 before then. I probably lost a lot of good pokemon, some that I traded over from R/B/Y too. But it's okay, because I got Flamethrower

Pokemon Black Version

I didn't spend as much time checking shaking grass in Pinwheel Forest as I thought I would, I got pretty lucky and got Whimsicott early then it took a little bit of time to find Pansear. Didnt find any Panpours but that was my freebie so it worked out. I actually had some trouble with trainers while I was levelling Venipede because Bug types were tearing me up.

Giba [Servine] Lv27
Paykel [Drilbur] Lv27
Rikane [Whirlipede] Lv27

Pokemon Diamond Version

Wayward Cave was actually a sick dungeon, pretty long and I was trying to use only Bronzor for most of it so I basically ran out of PP before finding the partner trainer. I did all the double battles before finding her so I basically just had to remember the correct pathway from two days prior, which I got on the first try. I realised getting Croagunk in Diamond is ass so I just traded over a Croagunk from platinum to breed, I took the opportunity to give it Cross Chop as an egg move too.

Imation [Prinplup] Lv31
Haoni [Murkrow] Lv31
Pulsar [Bronzor] Lv29
Petrosis [Chansey] Lv19
Acacia [Croagunk] Lv1
e g g

What did you think of Spyro? Had you played the originals before? CTR is easily my favorite racer in years.

I haven't played the oringial 3 games before now
so this is my first time ever playing them
I played enter the dragon fly and hero's tale I liked heroes tale but didn't care for enter the dragon fly
I think the original 3 are really good games and easily some of the best games I've played in a really long time
I remember not being too much into Spyro the Dragon mostly because
Enter the Dragonfly was my first Spyro game and that didn't leave a good impression
though as I said I thought Hero's tale was good but the copy I had was defective so I only played the first quarter of it

Last edited:
I haven't played the oringial 3 games before now
so this is my first time ever playing them
I played enter the dragon fly and hero's tale I liked heroes tale but didn't care for enter the dragon fly
I think the original 3 are really good games and easily some of the best games I've played in a really long time
I remember not being too much into Spyro the Dragon mostly because
Enter the Dragonfly was my first Spyro game and that didn't leave a good impression
though as I said I thought Hero's tale was good but the copy I had was defective so I only played the first quarter of it
Which one do you like the best? I used to favor 2, but after the remake I think I like 3 more. I could see having a bad taste in your mouth after EtD. That game was horribly rushed.

At least we got this gem from it:

Which one do you like the best? I used to favor 2, but after the remake I think I like 3 more. I could see having a bad taste in your mouth after EtD. That game was horribly rushed.

At least we got this gem from it:
my favorite is the first 1 at the moment

I too got to play the remake the other day at a friends house. It's refreshing. The HD is nice, the added effects of fire is cool. Some of the new props such as the bookshelves, are a little disappointing to be unaffected by fire. The artstyle weirds me out a little, it reminds me of Skylanders? I guess it makes sense to take that direction.. It just kinda funny to see the detailed grass paired with the not so detailed outer buildings.

I too got to play the remake the other day at a friends house. It's refreshing. The HD is nice, the added effects of fire is cool. Some of the new props such as the bookshelves, are a little disappointing to be unaffected by fire. The artstyle weirds me out a little, it reminds me of Skylanders? I guess it makes sense to take that direction.. It just kinda funny to see the detailed grass paired with the not so detailed outer buildings.

Just be happy that Spyro himself doesn't look like the Skylanders style :P

Pokemon Diamond Version

I only just realised this was the third badge and I already have a full party, XY are easy as shit so I can have like 10 pokemon and easily control their levels with exp share (actually I have to control them or they get overlevelled even with 6+) but I don't think I'll have to look for pokemon as much in Diamond so I'll be struggling on levels for a while, or at least I hope I won't be grinding the same patch of grass for hours looking for one pokemon.

Imation [Prinplup] Lv32
Haoni [Murkrow] Lv32
Pulsar [Bronzor] Lv32
Petrosis [Blissey] Lv26
Acacia [Croagunk] Lv24
Carotino [Hippopotas] Lv25

Pokemon Ruby Version

I beat the gym at Lv27~ but it took a long time to find a Volbeat, actually it took a whole hour before I even saw my first Illumise and that's an 18% encounter rate. I went ahead and caught a Slugma but then remembered that that Magma Armor doesn't do shit until Emerald so I'll just be breeding these Abra's together for a while next time I play this one. I'll have to actually remember to do the trick house because I've never done more than the first puzzle because I always forget.

Spreyton [Combusken] Lv31
Apotex [Pelipper] Lv31
Zuhoho [Manectric] Lv31

Pokemon X Version

I figured I probably had a Pokemon with Sweet Scent and so I didn't have to burn Honey and I was right. Also I got Pokerus from my Carbink that I caught for my team, I skipped all the Pokemon Center dialogue so I didn't realise until I went into my box and saw the Pokerus tag on my entire team, none of the pokemon in my box had it and the only pokemon that was recent in my team was Carbink so it must have been it. I've infected a few pokemon so I can trade those around potentially, all my team will have smiles on their status screens whether they want it or not. If I'm being honest I would have preferred a shiny Carbink to a Pokerus Carbink but w/e I won't complain. I've only ever seen one shiny but I've contracted Pokerus twice so I think my luck is just reversed.

Rosten [Braixen] Lv34
Mitani [Charmeleon] Lv34
Hurley [Gogoat] Lv34
Lillex [Loudred] Lv34
Shranges [Aerodactyl] Lv34
Heller [Golett] Lv34
Altena [Carbink] Lv34

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart

The thing I'm getting invested into lately. It's practically MUGEN, but a kart racer by the way things are going, being a sprite-based fan-made game that's hugely customizable and being a hugely bizarre crossover. I really cannot wait for AI implementation in the game, because otherwise I would have recommended it to anyone who is a fan of kart racers. I mean there's online play but...

Mario Party 8

Continuing my quest to reach Supreme Superstar rank in Test for the Best, after a year-long break. I did make it to Celestial Royalty (lowest A rank), and I'm getting more individual A+ ranks. I can consistently get A+ on Snipe for the Picking and Pumper Cars, while Saucer Swarm remains my weakest minigame.

Also, I saw the score charts for the PAL version. You Europeans have it easy.

Pokemon Black Version

Trying to find shaking grass 5% pokemon is a bitch. I've decided to leave Cincinno until later because it shares shaking grass spots with Stoutland and Gothitelle later in the game.

Giba [Servine] Lv32
Paykel [Excadrill] Lv32
Rikane [Scolipede] Lv32
Akai [Tirtouga] Lv32

Catherine: Full Body

I actually wasn't sure if I would like the puzzle game time limit shit and that's why I never looked into this game, but it was cheap so I bought it alongside AI. In a strange turn of events, I find myself just wanting to play the puzzle time limit shit and don't really care about the drama going on in between. Voice acting is pretty good though.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch)

I am starting to wrap up my playthrough since I'm getting the PC version soon.

Mario Party 8 as well. My second sitting with it.

First sitting was with my little brother, we played on DK's map.
I DID NOT EXPECT THE ITEM ABILITIES OMG. I witness Peach eat a candy and turn into a ball.
I broke out laughing, "This is AlphaDream level hijinks!"

Second sitting I played on my own, attempted that 1 player mode. Didn't like that I had to rely on the board for coins, seemed way too luck based for a story mode.

Back