What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Chrono Trigger (SNES)

Explored the Prehistoric time period before realising there was absolutely nothing to do, and left.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion[/i]
the quests seem kinda neat but good gods the dungeons and overworld suck
there's like, nothing in it at all except for the occasional solitary enemy which is making Cyrodiil a real bore to explore

Grand Theft Auto V

I got launched by the police in my van. It was awesome.

Mario Kart 8

Received an error message in the middle of playing so, yeah crap I feel like my Wii U is getting worse and worse.

Fire Emblem Warriors, finally after playing Smash for a while, I finished my classic mode run.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
I earned the rest of the gold trophies in Mirror Mode, watched the true credits, and got some new title screen pictures! Now to get a star on each of them for the Gold Kart...

Sonic Forces (Switch)
I collected some more Red Rings in Stage 4. My new avatar is a wolf, with the Hover wispon. He also wears a suit of shiny golden armor.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

Too busy nutting over Nexus release date to focus on hating this game for keeping Arcanist away from me for two stratums. I killed a moth. It rocked me the first time because I wasn't ready for ailments. I guess I'm on the last floor of the second big boy dungeon so hopefully the boss won't be too rough. I need to keep my Fortress alive better but fortunately they can do their job now that I have them above Lv20. Level gating was the dumbest addition to the series and will forever continue to be.

I got ambushed by a bunch of high evasion enemies and before I managed to kill them a FOE forced its way into the fight and I only realised by the time it had showed up that since this was an event fight I wouldn't be able to escape while I watched a second FOE slowly work its way towards me. I had to just go all out and ignore proper defense to try kill the first FOE before the second reached me, I killed it on the last possible turn I could with single digit hp and dipped the fuck out.

This is what I've been waiting for, Hollows are just annoying enemies but they give you a 6th party member that is able to help deal with them and that event battle was really clever. I'm also just in a much better mood with this game because I technically get to use an Arcanist now. They're cool, circles are cool. I'm glad they're in Nexus and I'm using one for sure despite the nerfs.

Grand Theft Auto V

Did my usual routine of crashing into Davis and just killing Ballas gang members there, as well as a bunch of cops.

Pokken Tournament DX

What did you expect? This game is great!

But I'm getting better with Braixen than with Lucario. I really should memorize that moveset of his. Even if it's technically the simplest one.

These combos are hell to pull off tho. Especially that cancel thing Braixen has to do with some of them.

Also, story progression.

Fallout New Vegas. Just working on getting all the endings and achievements I hadn't gotten before.

KNxKbRh.png

fuck yeah, third time's a charm. It really came down to keeping those defensive buffs active. I used up all my TP by the last turn. A really tough fight but ultimately a result of being under levelled more than anything else, it has improved my overall opinion of the game anyway.
Lv24-25

Front Row:
> Lhuen; Nightseeker (Ice Knife, Sand Throw)
> Marr; Landsknecht (Blazing Link, Improved Link)
> Anya; Dancer (Attack Tango, Guard Tango, Sword Dance)
Back Row:
> Tila; Fortress (Taunt, Element Guard)
> Erin; Medic (Line Heal, Refresh, Revive, Recovery)
> Wufan; Arcanist (Snare Circle, Hood Circle, Charm Eye, Dismiss Heal, Dismiss Blow)

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
A mediocre game you should never play. You want a good Sonic game on your Wii U, get Lost World.

Anyway, I played through part of the first level. Then it got too boring to continue. I can't believe this is supposed to be a Sonic game, since Sonic is so slow. I guess it's okay if you don't think of it as a Sonic game, but it's unworthy of the Sonic name and is so much worse than any other Sonic game.

Metascore is 32, by the way. That's a bad sign to anyone who may consider buying it.

Mario Super Sluggers

Hey Wii Fit! Fuck you! This game certainly helps build muscles in your arms especially when you’re batting as heavyweights such as K. Rool and Bowser who have the lowest stamina. Definitely my favorite Mario Sports title!

Kirby of the Stars said:
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)
A mediocre game you should never play. You want a good Sonic game on your Wii U, get Lost World.

Anyway, I played through part of the first level. Then it got too boring to continue. I can't believe this is supposed to be a Sonic game, since Sonic is so slow. I guess it's okay if you don't think of it as a Sonic game, but it's unworthy of the Sonic name and is so much worse than any other Sonic game.

Metascore is 32, by the way. That's a bad sign to anyone who may consider buying it.

Lost World is pretty underrated. As is Black Knight.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
ZdMO1ak.png

Lv35

Front Row:
> Hanno; Ronin (Upper Stance, Peerless Stance, Swallow Strike, Basic Attack)
> Okarie; Protector (Front Guard)
> Allele; Dark Hunter (Cuffs, Gag, Ecstasy, Basic Attack, Refresh)
Back Row:
> Caldera; Alchemist (Dilution, Analysis, Fire Formula)
> Bjalla; Troubadour (Shelter Song, Taboo Rondo, Healing Lullaby, Fire Prelude)

Sonic Forces (Switch)
With the help of the Internet, I finally managed to find all the Silver Moon Rings in Stage 4!

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Attempted to get a star on the 150cc Mushroom Cup...and failed. Maybe next time. I also watched some really glitchy Time Trials replays from the Sweet Sweet Canyon leaderboard. Why do people upload hacked runs to the leaderboard? They could get banned!

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
Beat the Arcade and Classic Cups on C-Class, and unlocked Miis and Mirror Mode. Also did a bonus race on Outrun Bay.

Kirby's Return to DreamLand

Played through the story with TG a little as Meta Knight (because I adore gliding), beat worlds 4 and 5. Now to the best world in the game.

Sonic 1/2/CD/4 (iOS)
I downloaded Sonic 2, Sonic CD, and Sonic 4: Episode 2 on my phone.

On Sonic 1, I tried and failed yet again to beat Marble Zone Act 3.

On Sonic 2, I beat both acts of Emerald Hill Zone.

On Sonic CD, I beat all three zones in Palmtree Panic. The Japanese soundtrack rocks!

As for Sonic 4...it's a bit weird playing Episode 2 before Episode 1. I intended to get Episode 1 on Wii, but due to the closure of Wii Shop I can't get that version anymore. I plan to get either the PC or iOS versions of Episode 1 sometime. Anyway, I beat Act 1 of Sylvania Castle Zone, but got a Game Over on Act 2.

Sonic Forces (Switch)
Got all Red Star, Number, and Silver Moon Rings on Stage 6. Also got an S rank on Stage 5, and rematched the final boss for the sheer fun of it.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Played a 1-on-1 VS Race with my brother, as well as a 1-on-1 Balloon Battle.

Kirby of the Stars said:
Sonic 1/2/CD/4 (iOS)
I downloaded Sonic 2, Sonic CD, and Sonic 4: Episode 2 on my phone.

On Sonic 1, I tried and failed yet again to beat Marble Zone Act 3.

On Sonic 2, I beat both acts of Emerald Hill Zone.

On Sonic CD, I beat all three zones in Palmtree Panic. The Japanese soundtrack rocks!

As for Sonic 4...it's a bit weird playing Episode 2 before Episode 1. I intended to get Episode 1 on Wii, but due to the closure of Wii Shop I can't get that version anymore. I plan to get either the PC or iOS versions of Episode 1 sometime. Anyway, I beat Act 1 of Sylvania Castle Zone, but got a Game Over on Act 2.

Sonic Forces (Switch)
Got all Red Star, Number, and Silver Moon Rings on Stage 6. Also got an S rank on Stage 5, and rematched the final boss for the sheer fun of it.

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)
Played a 1-on-1 VS Race with my brother, as well as a 1-on-1 Balloon Battle.

Playing Sonic on mobile devices? Is this 2008?

One thing I've learned is that Sonic on mobile is not the optimal play style. Especially the controls. I'm just playing on mobile to keep me occupied until I get a console version.

I'll tell you that I'd much rather be playing on a console, anyway.

Mario Tennis Aces

Finally won an online tournament. I didn't expect the reward to be that great, and I was not disappointed because I didn't have any disappointment left after the adventure and CPU tournament modes. I do enjoy playing against people, though.

Currently playing Kirby Return To Dreamland. Even though I beat the game several times, I deleted a save file so that I have more fun while waiting for Star Allies.

Back