What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth

I'll have to rest after this stratum to remove the Mastery points, they do add an overall damage increase but regular buffs do way more for your damage and just upgrading skills increases the power a ton. I'll be high enough level to not worry too much about TP consumption, probably.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Just trying to kill some time since someone I had plans with flaked on me, been doing some 150cc cups and will eventually move onto 200cc.

Kirby Star Allies (demo)

Not bad. It reminded me a little of The Crystal Shards.

not being able to properly map this floor out until later hurts, it looks so messy I can't watch

ChromaGun demo

I chuckled a bit when I heard Kevin MacLeod - Local Forecast - Elevator (the flippin' I Hate Everything theme) in the elevator during the opening bit. Didn't really stick around for long but it was a pretty decent demo, gave me lot's of Portal vibes.

Left 4 Dead 2

Good to be back to playing this

I hit the current level cap and the mission to increase it probably won't show up until I clear the next floor so I decided to rest my characters now since I'll hit the cap again before I raise it. It is pretty expensive on TP compared to before but I'm doing more damage. Clever Strike has fallen off unfortunately, I'll be going back to regular spells on my Warlock.

I better prepare for this superboss, it's gonna be pretty difficult

use analyze turn 1; its weak to paralysis, panic and fire
42U0q8y.png

Although I last played Splatoon 2, it was in anticipation for the next Salmon Run until I realised that Salmon Run was tomorrow (which would be today now). Because of that, I played EDGE (PC), which is a game where you control a cube and have to navigate it to the goal in an isometric perspective. After some time I went back to Splatoon 2 to play a few matches, including one Clam Blitz match with an Aerospray RG, which is pretty good now due to its great painting range.

Thank you for reading.

EDGE (Steam)

I have completed all the Normal levels, and now I am going through the Extended levels. I am able to finish this game by today, which is another game finished from my backlog.

Thank you for reading.

The last game I played was Fire Emblem Warriors for the Nintendo Switch.

i heard you like teleporting.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

I don't get very far before I get bored, maybe this time will be different (probably not).

First lair challenge was a bitch.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS while I was waiting for my sister to get a temporary teeth cap in the dentist office.

Mr. Krabs got captured by a Boss Galaga while he was holding a Bob-omb and it exploded on him and he died.

I feel accomplished.

Playing on Shura is pretty fun, I feel like I kind of understand blocking and parrying better when it's not being done for me whenever I mash buttons. Also I had a really cool sequence where I dodged an attack by timing one of mine which led into this big air combo on the boss, it felt nice.

Ace Attorney Investigations 2

I saw something about it the other day and realised I could probably go ahead and play this. Still the first case, I'm likely on the very last bit but I wanted to play muramasa so i paused.

I went to my friend's house and played Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games and Call of Duty Black Ops.

I played Zelda Breath of the Wild (cause I miss it) when I came back home. I finished some of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Sidequest.

I'm glad there's no penalty for dying so I can just throw myself at bosses to learn what to do and not worry about wasting items or anything.

The frog challenge was a bitch, but one of the swords had a really good full screen attack that dealt with the baby frogs.

and now I'm nearly at the point where I left off the first time I played this game; Hell.

Rubek (PC)

Recently started this game two days ago, and finished half the levels (40/80). It's a cube-based game where exposure to a colour-changing tile will cause that particular surface of the cube to change to its respective colour, which is required to interact with like-coloured surfaces, namely coloured floors and switches. It's so far mildly challenging, and hopefully this game is completed by the end of this week.

Thank you for reading.

Back