What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario Galaxy 2

I forgot I was playing this so went back to get some stars. And then:

Super Mario Odyssey

Completed the Metro Kingdom objectives, and the Seaside Kingdom’s (btw, the Gushen is a new of my favorite captures), and got to The Snow Kingdom.

Shovel Knight: Spectre of Torment
I’ve completed every stage in this campaign other than Propeller Knights, and I haven’t even finished the main Shovel of Hope campaign yet.

Garry's Mod

I'm not that great at it. I need to get used to it.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

Focusing on Bowser's Minions quest since I finished the main game yesterday, love the nods and winks to future titles in the series.

Super Mario Odyssey

I planned to re-explore every kingdom nefore going to the moon, but Cappy won’t fucking let me do anything! Anyway that aside, I completed Luncheon Kingdom objectives (and there I got even more power moons than in the Wooded Kingdom: 37). Then fought the Ruined Dragon, amazing boss and music for a boss. Then completed Bowser’s Kingdom objectives with no exploration, leave it for after the Moon Kingdom.

So next time, we’re heading off to the finale!

Tumblestone

This is basically a puzzle game that would look like Magical Drop, but it's not like that at all. Basically you have to shoot coloured stones, and three like-coloured ones have to be shot in a row. There is an Adventure mode that is rather lengthy (30 levels x 12 worlds = 360 levels!), and I am at World 7 now. The cutscenes are very funny since there are jokes and the characters make funny sounds. Not to mention, the characters look funny themselves (basically they are heads with small bodies, and have floating hands similar to Rayman). And hey, there's a Yoshi's Island reference!

DSZRzsrV4AE3kBR.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Grand Theft Auto V

LSPDFR is an amazing, extremely sophisticated mod, I have so much fun arresting criminals.

Super Mario Odyssey.

I started the luncheon kingdom and arrived in "Cockatiel Showdown".

Ys Seven

Needed something secondary to play alongside Xenoblade, Gold is done though so this is next. Didn't know what to do for a while.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I'm at like 29/29/29 stamps for Ursula, 1/3 the way to finishing her quest. Just gonna max the key affinities for all my rare blades so they can benefit from Ursula's stupid requirements. Don't know when I'll go back to trying to get KOS-MOS. Probably once I've got nothing left to do but get everyone to S+.

I really hope NG+ comes with a seperate save file.

Metroid: Samus Returns

I've never fully played the original Metroid II before so this is a fresh experience for me, I believe I last saved at area 3 of SR388 and need to hunt down ten Metroids in the area.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I thought grinding affinity charts would be an actual grind. It's super easy since I can just throw them onto Ursula's stamp missions and it clears pretty much the entire thing besides side quests and unique monsters.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Grinding for KOS-MOS, gives me some time to clear out all the missions I ignored but this might take 10 hours, or more. It must have something to do with the element. I'm not really optimising it too, since I should have gold chips on everyone but I already used the limited quantity post-game chips on the 9 blades I use.

Better than my last few being ones I really wanted. The ones I wanted were mostly side quests.

Back