What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Odyssey.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

this plot could actually be good if it wasnt so chopped up

Kirby Battle Royale Demo - ASDFASDFASDF I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEEEEEEED FOR THIS GAME! At first when I saw promotional material for it I was kinda like "meh" but then I got sucked into it when I tried out the demo.

Pokemon UltraSun - Just completed my first trial, taking time to explore every nook and cranny and really enjoy my third trip to Alola. The Ultra Recon Squad guys are pretty cool.

Fate/Extella

It took a little bit to remember how to play, but it's not difficult to grasp again. Use whatever attack has the most area to clear out the mooks, use whatever attack hits the most against the aggressors (or a special), repeat at whatever area needs help the most, then go do the final objective.

Getting EX rank doesn't need a good time so as long as you kill lots of things and don't take a lot of damage then it's easy street. I'll try clear out all the side stories but I can probably only stomach 1 or 2 stages per play session since the one I just did took me 20 minutes lol.

I remembered this game after seeing something about there being a sequel; which there is. I dont know anything about it other than new characters for the roster but I'm not surprised that they added Astolfo and Scathach.

Metroid: Samus Returns

just finished area 1. the new accessibility options in this game are amazing. free-aim and counter are intuitive and fun to use, and the scan ability is such a great thing to use when you're lost/looking for collectables
i get the feeling this will end up being the first metroid game i actually end up finishing

Tumblestone (Switch)

I am almost completed with the Story mode, at 97.5% progress so far. Not long to go! The first 11 worlds introduce some twist that change the way the puzzle is solved, but the final world combines 2 or 3 of those twists, which makes the puzzles difficult! The final character is also the best character to play as, since the shooting sound is the best.

Thank you for reading.

Fate/Extella

I didn't like Li Shuwen at first, but I guess I must've felt the same with other characters since things get better once they start getting new attacks. Also I found out about his like, charge thingy. Holding triangle after a combo ender adds a charge (2 max) which boosts his power and makes his heavy attack have super huge range which is great for clearing mooks.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Pulled KOS-MOS while busting the rares I'd hoarded. I skipped the cutscene and just turned back to the screen to see what I got and it was her. It only took 10 hours too, what a bargain.

Fate/Extella

You get a costume for clearing a characters side story. Why didn't they tell me this before, that's all the motivation I need. I want to give people nice suits and warm jackets. Medusa is done, Lu Bu is next. I'm gonna go in order of the trophy list, since I didn't really like the order that was in the menu.

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Current party consists of Torracat (Lv.26, Nicknamed Mario), Rockruff (Lv.22, Nicknamed Luigi), Zorua (Lv.26, Nicknamed Doopliss), Pikachu (Lv.26, Nicknamed Satoshi), Hawlucha (Lv. 24, Nicknamed Cha) and Trumbeak (Lv.23 Nicknamed Revali). I last saved at the area before Lana's trial and have been taking my time to explore, despite the fact that I've already combed through Alola two times before (in my regular Sun and Moon playthroughs).

Pokemon Gold Version
Pokemon Silver Version
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Fate/Extella

I beat Karna's side story. He's a cool guy, even if I mostly just stuck with dash attack spam and his second mission was the fucking bitch one. Altera runs around in permanent drive mode and Jeanne shows up super early so you have to avoid killing her before you've taken over every sector, so you've gotta dance around stopping all the takeovers while jumping back to Altera to blow your load and bounce because she just has a stupid amount of resistance. but this guy, he's alright.

The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim

installed requiem mod
tfw cant get pass the tutorial level lol

Chrono Trigger

Let's see if it being portable results in me finishing it.

Fate/Extella

I love Altera's faction; Jeanne, Iskandar, Gilgamesh, Altera, all the best characters. I heard Jeanne was bad but I found her not to be too hard. Also she's cute so it's inherently easier to ignore the bad. Her side story was wholesome. Iskandar's side story was a comedy routine, Jeanne played the straight man.

I have Gil, Artoria, Gawain, Nameless and Archimedes left to complete. Afterwards I'll grind Altera to Lv60~ and start clearing the Very Hard maps. Then I'll mass produce my own clothing line.

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Demo). I'm kind of addicted to this game right now.

Ever since my Nintendo Switch arrived last evening, I've been playing it a lot while waiting for my other games (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, Mario+Rabbids, and Splatoon 2) to arrive in the mail.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

>metal gear
>sailor moon transformation
>tarzan in a suit

this is going to be a good game

Super Mario Odyssey. This game arrived in the mail today along with Mario+Rabbids. My two other games (MK8DX and Splat2n) are arriving later for some reason.

I'm at the part where it becomes night in Tostarena.

Pokemon Ultra Sun

Last saved at the Poni Island Wilds, current party consists of:

~Mario (Incineroar) Lv. 55 -- Holding Incinium Z
~Luigi (Lycanroc Midday Form) Lv. 51 -- Holding Lycanium Z
~Doopliss (Zoroark) Lv. 51 -- Holding Darkinium Z
~Satoshi (Alolan Raichu) Lv. 50 -- Holding Aloraichium Z
~AquaMarine (Araquanid) Lv. 50 -- Holding Waterium Z
~Frieza (Alolan Ninetales) Lv. 48 -- Holding Ghostium Z

Little mad that I didn't wait longer to evolve Pikachu to Raichu, missed my opportunity to teach it Volt Tackle.

Back