What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Left 4 Dead 2

Yesterday I played Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Power Tennis, Super Mario Strikers, and F-Zero GX with a friend.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I basically just spent the whole day grabbing the remaining materials for the armour upgrades and finishing the sidequests I had ignored. I also went ahead and made three pages worth of food I actually want, which came out looking like this;
x15 Full Recovery +3
x5 Full Stamina +2
x5 Full Stamina
x10 Tier 3 Speed Boost (30 Minutes)
5 Max Resistance Elixirs (Fireproof, Heat, Cold, 2 Electric) (13 Minutes)
x5 Tier 3 Attack Boost (30 Minutes)
x14 Tier 3 Attack Boost (4 Minutes)
x100 Seared Prime Steak
I finished upgrading all the available armour besides amiibo junk, I dyed a few of them to make them look better.

Also I happened across a 103 Strength Lynel Club when I was grabbing some guts so that'll make dealing with Lynels a lot easier, since I generally swap to a club when mounting.

I will probably leave the final region and the final boss until a few weeks from now. I'm burnt out on exploring this place and I just want to play Trails in the Sky 3rd already. Maybe by the time I'm done with 3rd then exploring will be refreshing again.

Super Mario 74: Extreme Edition

I did it! I actually got a star! I can't believe it.

Super Mario 74: Extreme Edition

How the actual hell did I get 4 stars.

Left 4 Dead 2

I modded new zombies. :3

Mario Kart 8 (again)

I've found a new favourite combination: Ludwig on the Master Cycle bike, with the Crimson Slim tyres, and the Gold Glider.

Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game

I just started playing it for laughs mostly. It's actually sorta fun though.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

These Moon Doors are like 1-2 hours of cut scene. But they are nice, the one about Kloe's early school days was interesting, I'd like to say i want to know more about who Lechter was but one of the steam cards pretty clearly shows his status and affiliation, so that's a bummer. He'll probably show up in Cold Steel.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

>tfw youre pretty far in a dungeon and an encounter somehow inexplicably gets enemy advantage and one-shots your party

dude fishing sucks. I cheated, I turned off the music and closed my eyes an then just smashed the button when i heard the noise.

Estelle is back~

I wasn't too fond of the door thing earlier but these things show some interesting backstory I wasn't aware that I wanted. Scherazard's Moon Door made me like her significantly more than I did before. It also made me realise that Kurt really got the shaft, he's such a badass but he certainly doesn't get the chance to show it in FC and SC, he's too busy jobbing.

Man, [FC Spoiler] and [SC Spoiler] are great, I really like how [FC Spoiler] has high speed and power to go with his skills that advance his own turn. [SC Spoiler] is really good too though since she has easily the highest magic power and begins with her Quartz slots all fully upgraded so she can use all the really expensive magic straight away.

I think they're doing a thing where you're required to use 1 character for each of these trials so that they can get easy experience alongside your properly levelled characters, so that when they force you to use every character in the game at the end you won't be in trouble. It doesn't avoid the problem that buying appropriate Quartz and weapons for every character is expensive as fuck.

I'm pumped to move onto Cold Steel after this now, there was a memory door that delved into the political state of Erebonia and I really want to see how it plays out.

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Jaal is my space boyfriend now :3

9OLpyPf.png

Back