What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bit.Trip Beat. I got the game for free when I won a contest on Discord.

Halo Combat Evolved

Okay now I'm really starting to get into this series. The best part is being able to kill your team members without worrying if it'll have a change in story or make you start the mission over.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Our mods make this game have...constant....noise

From NOOOOs to AAAAAAs to WOOOOOs to WOOOAHHHs to NEEEIINNNs, and a lot of explosions.

Life is so good.

Breath of the Wild.

I can see this game taking about two (or possibly more) months of my life away VERY easily, there is just so much to do and I love it. Love the world, the characters, the atmosphere, everything about it. <3

3207216-9948182285-tumbl.gif

Pokemon Yellow Version

dude i caught a golduck

in less than 10 hours

fuck seafoam islands

+1 to that route below saffron that nobody cares about

Ys Origin

I'm so used to playing Breath of the Wild, where you can run around with low health and not give a shit. I made zero progress last night because I was playing too carelessly. Also I might be under levelled, or I might need to go back and upgrade my weapon. Some enemies are only taking 1 damage per bullet so I'm clearly missing something.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The comparison between Satori Mountain and Mount Faloora pretty much shows my issues with map size in this game. They make some areas very interesting to explore, and then others are effectively empty besides the 3 korok seeds they dumped there to make it seem worthwhile to exist. They don't actually make me think it was worthwhile spending my time on.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Is there a stamina wheel cap, I'm gonna go for 4 wheels. Also I hit 380 Korok Seeds, they're fucking everywhere. Nearly done with the Lake Hylia area.

Pokemon Yellow Version

caught a Dragonair, time to go do stuff.

Danganronpa 2

So this post only exists for me to realize that 4 out of my top 5 favorite characters are the killers. How is it even possible? The only one still alive is Chiaki. I'm fully expecting her to be the killer in Chapter 5.

Altera said:
I like how they let you pick stamina wheel before pulling a fast one on you and forcing you to choose hearts.

not like it matters, theres a certain spot where you can exchange containers for 20 rupees

its not that well hidden but i guess theres only one npc in the entire game pointing you towards it so i /think/ you can miss it

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 on PS2 at school during e-Sports.

Eren Jäger said:
Altera said:
I like how they let you pick stamina wheel before pulling a fast one on you and forcing you to choose hearts.

not like it matters, theres a certain spot where you can exchange containers for 20 rupees

its not that well hidden but i guess theres only one npc in the entire game pointing you towards it so i /think/ you can miss it
You mean the statue in hateno village? iirc it told me it cost 100 rupees, which isn't a whole lot but it seems kind of pointless at this point when I only have one upgrade option from this point onward; hearts. I saw it like a month ago so I don't remember it too well.

Back