What game did you last play?!?!?!?

No it gives you 100 rupees and when you want it back it charges 120

Altera said:
Oh is that how it worked. Either way it seems to just be a failsafe for people that are indecisive.

or me who goes for max hearts all the time except for when they do a sidequest where they absolutely need a lot of stamina

Super Mario 74

I would play more, but goddang Comodo keeps force minimizing my emulator.

Eren Jäger said:
Altera said:
Oh is that how it worked. Either way it seems to just be a failsafe for people that are indecisive.

or me who goes for max hearts all the time except for when they do a sidequest where they absolutely need a lot of stamina
just cook some stamina meals

or just keep max stamina like a sane person

you madman

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I explored a bit more of the bottom right. Next is the mountainous part of it which I already explored a little of last month and then the beach area. There were a fuck ton of treasure chests in the water, I found a pair of chests that had a silver and a gold rupee, just hiding under a rock. I Always check the water with the magnet/stasis rune because it feels like they almost always try put something there.

Super Mario 74

I beat the Champion's Challenge. With 91 stars. Yay. I did a thing. Aren't you proud.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

How to make your dungeon crawlers less boring:

Instead of just having the characters run back and forth between a city and a dungeon, let's have a life simulator in the town! So much that you'd forget you were trying to beat a dungeon if we didn't force a timelimit on you!

LEGO Jurassic World

I roamed around Jurassic World with my custom Triceratops, which I've made to look like a hybrid between Stegosaurus and Triceratops.

if you were wondering how many korok seeds you need to get every inventory upgrade

it's 441.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U)

I wanted to play Teslagrad, which I played a bit, but a dream I had convinced me to play this game instead. I was hesitant because I am afraid to play the game, but I relented.

I find the experience to be quite a breeze, and it's surprisingly fun. The fact that pixel art is blended with non-pixel art is kinda off-putting at first, but it's not hard to get used to. So far, I've beaten two of the dungeons, so I guess it's not that difficult?

There's this comic, which got me concerned about the final stage being difficult:

tmfudabbw84oxpm7hej8.png

Thanks for reading.

Mass Effect

decided to start up a new game as an enginer and do somethings differently for future games, at the 4 hour mark so far, things are going smoothly.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Bob-omb Blast is giving me huge nostalgic feelings for double dash like the battle mode in this game is the most amazing thing and I'm so glad Nintendo listened and made MK8 the perfect mario kart game

Renegade Roundup is the most frustrating mode with CPUs bar none lol, but its really fun

Shine Runners is anxiety the game mode

As far as the courses go theyre all amazing, but Urchin Underpass is my favourite course because the item roulette sound is the gear special reroll sound and the music is great.

Cant wait for the tourney this year

Pokemon Sun Version

Got a fucking gold bottle cap from my 2* Lottery.

The desert story mission is probably my favourite, the town was nice, the girls were nice, the dungeon was nice, the little quest before the divine beast was nice. Also the desert was not nearly as bad to explore as I thought it would be, it's mostly just sand and empty space so the stuff worth exploring is easy to spot. The Sand Boots helped a lot. Any place I can shield surf is a friend of mine.

Back