What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 74

This game doesn't take itself too seriously, and I like that. I already have 13 stars too.

SSB4 for Wii U

SpaceHamster said:
I was being chased by some guy named NEX22. If this is the NEX I know here, why were you chasing me?
wasn't me, i haven't played agar.io in ages

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

trying to beat the true arena here too, ft. the same wheel cheese strat from the robobot version

"Just watch out for potholes!" is my new life saying :^)

Danganronpa 1

finished chapter 2
that was pretty damn sad

byakuya is even more of an asshole than what i thought he was
poor ishimaru ;_;

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - on the last dungeon of the game, oh and I completed all side stories!

Mario Sports Superstars

I mostly stared at stats just to update the Mario Sports Superstars article.

This job can get ridiculous at times if you think about it.

Mega Man Legacy Collection - Mega Man 1 in particular.

You stupid Yellow Devil and your stupid hard boss fight and your stupid must restart the level after you die three times which is already hard enough and then you can't jump over the third low one because a high one comes which is impossible to jump over even if you memorise the pattern and you have only a split second to be hit which keeps changing what spot it is... *breath*

This game is too hard.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
SSB4 for Wii U

I played Training mode for hours so I could collect damage percentages for items and put them into tables on Smashwiki.

Isn't damage percent also distance-based as well?

FINALLY I OWN A PS4!!!!

My first game I played on it was Black Ops 3

I'll be honest, I might like it less than Ghosts. It's so fucking tedious, dull and frusterating!!! I'm playing an FPS game where I can't pick up a weapon from an enemy I have already killed! What kind of bullshit is that?! This game should have been called Call of Duty Exposition Warfare, because none of the characters feel like characters, they feel more like tools just talking your ear off about bullshit to keep the plot going! And most of the enemies you fight are just these uninteresting terminators and you rarely fight real soldiers in a fucking Call of Duty game! It is absolute bullshit!!!! Please tell me none of this shit is in Infinite Warfare! PLEASE!!! As a long time CoD fan I have to know!!!

Mario Sports Superstars

Finally unlocked all of those damn accessories, now time to flood MarioWiki with those edits.

Super Mario 64
Super Mario 74
Super Mario: Star Road
SM64: The Green Stars

All for a speedrun. It was actually really fun going from hack to hack.

Pokemon Black 2

oh my fuckign god why was elesa so damn hard
the first gym battle i've lost in years.

then again i forgot to buy revives so idk

man the game really bullies you if you chose snivy, servine has pretty much been backbenched for 2/3 of the game

current team:
Growlithe Lv. 27
Lucario Lv. 26
Servine Lv. 26
Sandslash Lv. 22
Magnemite Lv. 25
Scraggy Lv. 25

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Killing Mr. Krabs and his team of Warios was fun.

Pokemon Sun Version

I need like 2100 FC for Lv100's. And 15 more bottle caps. I'll spend buffet's on Masquerain for now since its IV's are garbage and need a boost.

Pokemon Yellow Version

ffffuck the safari zone, I'll just trade over the six I'm missing from Red/Blue when I trade my team over for infinite rare candies and vitamins. Why does Koga have a Lv48 Venonat.

Overwatch

Been playing a lot of Orisa and D.va in comp and qp, got the Overclocked achievement for Orisa and the Shot Down achievement for D.Va woop

I never got the hang of Rein or Zarya and tanking was hard but I guess D.Va and Orisa are now my tank mains so now I can play any position yay

Back